Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Nice area . I love that road between Waterford and Tayorstown. We should all try Flagpole?

Hey guys, I joined a few weeks ago, but became a member yesterday (with proper introduction in the Newbie section). I live in Lovettsville/Taylorstown and drive a 2011 JKU.

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Man awesome seeing so many new local members! Try to join one of our MYOB meetups if you can't make the next wheeling/camping trip. It's great putting faces with usernames!

Reactions: sabjku

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

I’m from the Lancaster Pa area and would love to join a meetup. Is this something you all still do? If so how do I get info and location of the next meetup?
We set up meetups adhoc. We're kind of working on a recurring monthly meetup on a Saturday morning where you MYOB (make your own breakfast).

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Got plans for the wife's birthday and I'm 2wd until my replacement u-joints arrive and I can get them installed.

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

I would be go but I have still need to lift car 2 inch . This is last upgrade I will do this year.

bubbles05

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kailua, HI, USA
First Name
Page
Last Name
Payne
Member #

JRElaxED,
Headed out from from Arlington to try 'Big Levels to the Blue Ridge' on AllTrails mid morning Sat. When complete there I'll drive up to 'Long Run Road' (bwtn Rawley Springs & Fulks Run)up to a killer camp site I stumbled upon called Spideys Camp [at the pin drop on google maps]. I'll camp the wheel out sat mid day. Let me know if you're interested. Screenshot_20190211-195324_Maps.jpegScreenshot_20190211-192843_AllTrails.jpeg

JRElaxED

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

Looks cool, I’ll let you know later in the week. Might have a buyer for my RTT and meeting him Saturday. Might be able to meet you out there after.

Reactions: bubbles05