Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Glad you all had a good time.

I didn’t make it.. between working last weekend and the previous rainy weekends. House and yard work needed to be done.
I know that feeling! Down here now and we’re calling it a night!

Definitely a great time! BROG staff was awesome....great venue, great event! And great meeting you as well Anthony!

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Anthony 1972

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Rode Peter's Mill run today on my atv,seen bout 5 Jeep's,some Toyota also.water still running down the trails.one guy was on side of trail camping in his roof top tent.Only 2 of us flipped atv today.no one got hurt,still want to ride the forest/ fire roads and see the fire tower with you guys

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Rode Peter's Mill run today on my atv,seen bout 5 Jeep's,some Toyota also.water still running down the trails.one guy was on side of trail camping in his roof top tent.Only 2 of us flipped atv today.no one got hurt,still want to ride the forest/ fire roads and see the fire tower with you guys
That’s awesome you got out there today! The best weather to get out there is coming up do we’ll definitely plan a weekend.

Ryan Hoffman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Somerset, PA
Member #

I was in the area... We came through Peters mill and headed to big levels ( which was challenging but so much fun!!) I might have been the Toyota you saw.

Anthony 1972

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Grant
Member #

I was in the area... We came through Peters mill and headed to big levels ( which was challenging but so much fun!!) I might have been the Toyota you saw.
it was a white 4runner and red tacoma with roof top tent,i rode the coal road by big levels last weekend seen jeeps going into trail but i didnt try it,i heard it was tuff trail.i live bout 20 miles from there

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Ryan Hoffman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Somerset, PA
Member #

it was a white 4runner and red tacoma with roof top tent,i rode the coal road by big levels last weekend seen jeeps going into trail but i didnt try it,i heard it was tuff trail.i live bout 20 miles from there
I was in my red 94 4runner. It’s more of an off-road trail than an overland trail, that’s for sure! We had to winch a fellow that had his truck sank in a mud hole. Had about 3” of water in his cab. Water was coming into the trail in every direction. We traveled about 3 hours to big levels. We can’t find an public roads up here in PA worth playing on.

Reactions: Anthony 1972

Anthony 1972

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Grant
Member #

I was in my red 94 4runner. It’s more of an off-road trail than an overland trail, that’s for sure! We had to winch a fellow that had his truck sank in a mud hole. Had about 3” of water in his cab. Water was coming into the trail in every direction. We traveled about 3 hours to big levels. We can’t find an public roads up here in PA worth playing on.
I bet we had alot of rain.people been going to big levels for i kno 20 years or more. D id you see any turkeys up there.LOL.i seen bout 15 up there crossing rode last weekend

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Great pics Adam!

Darkside's Hiker is awesome!!!! And that comms setup ... whoa! :)

Anthony 1972

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Any one up for anything oct 13 maybe a day trip or camp that sat night I’m still getting a very basic camp setup going but Jeep is ready
I be working on sleeping platform for toyota and gathering everything up for the roof top rally at james river state park in two weeks

Reactions: sabjku