Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Hey thanks, I’ll take a look at our weekend schedule. I think we may try and cruise down skyline drive on Saturday morning on the way down.

I’ll dig into the website, but any intel on how pet friendly the swap meet and camping will be? Taking the pups isn’t negotiable for an overnight trip this weekend.
im bringing my dog also

Reactions: sabjku

BRIAN NABY

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roanoke Virginia
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nabywaniec
Member #

has anyone went to the new river gorge bridge and the little town of Thurmond wva. I been wanting to go there
I have wanted to run through there for a while now. October would be a great time to run it. Blue ridge and family adventures overland ran through there and did a video on YouTube. Looks awesome

Reactions: Anthony 1972

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hey thanks, I’ll take a look at our weekend schedule. I think we may try and cruise down skyline drive on Saturday morning on the way down.

I’ll dig into the website, but any intel on how pet friendly the swap meet and camping will be? Taking the pups isn’t negotiable for an overnight trip this weekend.
Welcome Txcoast!

Bringing my pup as well to the swap meet, though I'm not camping this time. :(

Anthony 1972

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Grant
Member #

I have wanted to run through there for a while now. October would be a great time to run it. Blue ridge and family adventures overland ran through there and did a video on YouTube. Looks awesome
Jusr watched video,looks cool.want to check out for sure soon

Ryan Hoffman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Somerset, PA
Member #

I’m will be attending a wedding Saturday and missing the blue ridge flea market but I still want to get out this weekend. I am planning to tackle big levels to the blue ridge trail on my own on Sunday unless somebody is in the area that would like to meet up and run it together. Just thought I would offer. And could always use some off-roading friends to share the fun with.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Txcoast

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, VA, USA
Member #

I tried to register for the Flea Market a couple of days ago, but I didn't get anything (email, etc.) confirming my spot. Did I screw that up, or did everyone else not get an email?

BRIAN NABY

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roanoke Virginia
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nabywaniec
Member #

I tried to register for the Flea Market a couple of days ago, but I didn't get anything (email, etc.) confirming my spot. Did I screw that up, or did everyone else not get an email?
I didn't either. I signed up a out a month ago. I emailed Adam about camping and he said he say it. I think it's more of a head count of your not selling. Camping is free and you can have a fire as long as it is in a raised pit and does not burn the grass.

Who all is camping? We should try and line up together as the ob group.

Reactions: Txcoast

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Nah, don’t think so (going off memory from last year). I think it’s more of a head count to see how many are going.

Also, the parking lot behind store is a small one. I had got there early last year. Then was engulfed by RTT’s and off road trailers.

I guess my suggestion would be.. if selling a lot of stuff, get there early and set up. If there for sight seeing and possible purchase. Park on the side streets (just a thought).

Reactions: Txcoast

BRIAN NABY

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roanoke Virginia
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nabywaniec
Member #

Nah, don’t think so (going off memory from last year). I think it’s more of a head count to see how many are going.

Also, the parking lot behind store is a small one. I was had got there early last year. Then was engulfed by RTT’s and off road trailers.

I guess my suggestion would be.. if selling a lot of stuff, get there early and set up. If there for sight seeing and possible purchase. Park on the side streets (just a thought).
There is the large open lot across from them. Think it use to be a dealership.

Sid

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wardensville, West Virginia, United States
First Name
Sid
Last Name
Belcher
Member #

I didn't either. I signed up a out a month ago. I emailed Adam about camping and he said he say it. I think it's more of a head count of your not selling. Camping is free and you can have a fire as long as it is in a raised pit and does not burn the grass.

My wife and 10 yr old are camping with me. Anyone else bringing kids?

Reactions: BRIAN NABY

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

We already have a group heading down in the morning, headed up by @JRElaxED.