Rank VII

Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Come join us this May for an adventure up north on the Lost Coast 4x4 trail. This trip will take place on the weekend of May 19th, 20th and end on the 21st. We'll start our adventure camping Come join us this May for an adventure up north on the Lost Coast 4x4 trail. This trip will take place on the weekend of May 19th, 20th and end on the 21st. We'll start our adventure camping on Usal Beach and then adventuring as far north as possible throughout the weekend before heading back home Sunday.

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
Looks fun. Can't make it that weekend.

Jmisslyn

Rank VI

Influencer I

Napa
First Name
Lyn
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCU

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Reactions: Kiryu

Contributor III

Alaska
First Name
Lillian
Last Name
Bardsley

Come join us this May for an adventure up north on the Lost Coast 4x4 trail. This trip will take place on the weekend of May 19th, 20th and end on the 21st. We'll start our adventure camping on Usual Beach and then adventuring as far north as possible throughout the weekend before heading back home Sunday.

Don't forgot to share pictures. Keep us updated. And if you have any pending assignments to do then click here to find the best essay-writing service for you. I am also using that website link to find the best essay writer for myself because I am not so good at writing an essay assignment and that is why I prefer to take help from online essay writer.
Don't forgot to share pictures :)

Edit: Waiting for the pictures <3 I hope you all will have a lot of fun :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wandering_Scotty

Zlaayer

Rank II

Member I

San Rafael, CA, USA
First Name
Carson
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Veteran
I’m planning a trip for Fourth of July weekend. I am considering this area. Starting in the Bay Area take Sherwood Road to Usal beach. But I don’t really know where to explore after that. Any ideas? I’m new to using OnX OffRoad.

Reactions: Wandering_Scotty

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Hey everyone we’re almost a week away from the trip! I just wanted to check in.

If you’re signed up for the trip, please confirm and also please let us know what day you’re planning to meet up with us. Thanks!

There’s still plenty of spots open for the trip for any one who’s is interested in exploring the beautiful California coast!

CemenTRDgen

Rank V
Investor

Traveler III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Quimby
Member #

FYI, acording to Medocino County Road Closures And Delays USAL road is still closed at the campground.
Road Closures and Delays | Mendocino County, CA Usal Road: CR 431, MP 6.26 - 24.30 - Usal Road from Highway 1 to the beach campground is open year-round unless there is a storm related closure.

I was there 5/5-5/8 and it was awesome, even with the rain.

Reactions: Advtres

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

FYI, acording to Medocino County Road Closures And Delays USAL road is still closed at the campground.
Road Closures and Delays | Mendocino County, CA Usal Road: CR 431, MP 6.26 - 24.30 - Usal Road from Highway 1 to the beach campground is open year-round unless there is a storm related closure.

I was there 5/5-5/8 and it was awesome, even with the rain.
The road is open year around UNLESS closed. There’s no mention of it being closed.

CemenTRDgen

Rank V
Investor

Traveler III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Quimby
Member #

The road is open year around UNLESS closed. There’s no mention of it being closed.
The road to the campground is open, but you cannot continue North on USAL road past the campground to get all the way to Shelter Cove. That Northern portion is still closed, I was there last weekend.

speedkills

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Auburn, California, United States
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Delmore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YND
Just saw this trip and decided to join last minute. My wife and I will show up late Friday, am going to look and try to pick up a last minute small overlanding trailer tomorrow afternoon to make it extra comfortable as this will be her first overlanding trip with me in a few years. I'll be in a big black g-wagon, hopefully with a tiny trailer in tow if that works out.

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Just saw this trip and decided to join last minute. My wife and I will show up late Friday, am going to look and try to pick up a last minute small overlanding trailer tomorrow afternoon to make it extra comfortable as this will be her first overlanding trip with me in a few years. I'll be in a big black g-wagon, hopefully with a tiny trailer in tow if that works out.
Awesome! Look forward to meeting you by guys. Look for a white Chevy Colorado!

Reactions: speedkills