NorCal Overland Trip

• HTML tutorial

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Sorry guys! I have been out in the woods for six days without service so now I am back. I have never been on this trail but it is said to be moderate with need for some clearance which could mean anything. Everyone is welcome to go I do not have a limit for how many rigs are welcome. The only thing I am dumbfounded about is where we are going to park our rigs and camp at the end of the trail but we will figure this out when we get there!

Sorry again for the absence and I look forward to meeting you all!

@maktruk Six days!

Reactions: Rubilocal

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Is the end of the trail at Little Cottonwood Canyon?

*edit* nevermind I see now it's the Carson River.

Reactions: Byron Eby

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

I'm not sure if I can make this trip. The truck is getting the transmission replaced, and probably wont' be ready until Wed. It's still packed from OE and Memorial Day camping. The trans went out on the way home last Sunday...

I have an E3 deadline at work this week, and need to see what SWMBO thinks.

Reichling

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise County, ID, USA
Member #

Sorry guys! I have been out in the woods for six days without service so now I am back. I have never been on this trail but it is said to be moderate with need for some clearance which could mean anything. Everyone is welcome to go I do not have a limit for how many rigs are welcome. The only thing I am dumbfounded about is where we are going to park our rigs and camp at the end of the trail but we will figure this out when we get there!

Sorry again for the absence and I look forward to meeting you all!

@maktruk Six days!

I'm in! See you all there!

mr.moto

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

hey guys new to this forum. just moved back to the sacramento area. almost done with my rig. just wondering how often you guys do trips or if you guys know a lot of people from the sacramento area. im looking to do a couple of simple day meets in the area and hopefully trips pretty often. thanks for the great threads and i hope i can get my rig out there sometime with you guys.

Reactions: Byron Eby

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

hey guys new to this forum. just moved back to the sacramento area. almost done with my rig. just wondering how often you guys do trips or if you guys know a lot of people from the sacramento area. im looking to do a couple of simple day meets in the area and hopefully trips pretty often. thanks for the great threads and i hope i can get my rig out there sometime with you guys.
I live in Sacramento

mr.moto

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Oh dam! Sorry that happened!!

Hopefully you get back on the trails soon. How is the rebuild coming? Did you have to do frame work?
yea man. replaced the frame. went SAS in the process. im your ever in the south sac area by scotts seafood on the river let me know. you can swing by and check her out. right now im mounting the long shocks in the new welded in shock hoops.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Sorry guys, I'm out can't get Saturday off. I really really needed to get out. Lol may go Sunday night.

Reactions: WCO_Ryan