NorCal Overland Trip

• HTML tutorial

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

I am going to assume that a weekend will work universally better for everyone interested so how does the weekend of the 11th-12th sound?
We can either depart Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th, early in the am, and then return Sunday for those of you returning to work.

Lets get some input started!

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I'm out. I'll just be back from vacation, and am now scheduled to work June 11th. :confounded:

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Right on. I live right off of Truxel close to Natomas High School. We can just roll out of here with my buddy and if anyone else wants to go we can meet up with them along Highway 50??

Reactions: mr.moto

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

@Northern_XS @FishinJib @Disco2Guy @707nick @stoney126 @mmnorthdirections @daPitbull @ecco @O.Dfj

For those of you that I have accounted for, we have came to a conclusion on dates, times, and locations. We will be departing June 11th to Barney Riley Trail and returning June 12th. For those of you coming out of the greater Sacramento area, or anyone who lives around there, we can meet at the Fresh Pond Chevron off of Highway 50 eastbound at 0800. If anyone is coming from a different direction let me know via this thread or a PM and we will be glad to accommodate. I am hoping to be ready to hit the trail around 1000.

For those of you going, PM me your number so we can touch bases, ask questions, or whatever.

I look forward to meeting you all.