NorCal Overland Trip

• HTML tutorial

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

@Northern_XS You can leave at any time you would like. I figured we would all convoy out of the trail after breakfast and all that goodness around noon? It all depends on what we agree on out there.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Reactions: Byron Eby

Saints&Sailors

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

I'd love to make it but I'll be out of town until Saturday, 6.11. Next time! Keep me posted if any more trips come up in the near future.

Side note: I wish I noticed this section of the forum earlier - tons of fellow Californians making the most of our great state!

Reactions: tom and Byron Eby

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

looks like its about a 5hr drive for @stoney126 @707nick and I. Would you guys maybe want to head out friday night and camp around pollock pines or placerville?

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

looks like its about a 5hr drive for @stoney126 @707nick and I. Would you guys maybe want to head out friday night and camp around pollock pines or placerville?
I could try, but my regular daily schedule is asleep by 8-9 PM up at 3 AM and when I break it my world begins to crumble. That's why the 0800 meetup was perfect for me. I think I'll have to stick to that. Not interested in Bay Area Friday traffic heading northbound either, turns the 3 hour drive into 6

That being said, having not addressed your schedule/traffic woes, there's no reason you guys couldn't sack out there and we can meet you at your campsite??