NorCal Overland Trip

• HTML tutorial

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

So after pondering on the idea, with a few of you on board, I have determined that we should take a shot at this. I can only recall the three of you but invite and get whomever involved.
@Northern_XS
@BEAR
@FishinJib
Lets start coming up with an idea on where to go, when to go, and how long we should go for. We should have a point to meet and greet and then roll out to our destination of choosing.

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Add me to the list. After OE, I don't have anything planned but need to get something started. Everything has been focused for things in the past month.

Reactions: Byron Eby

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

If it's the second weekend of June, I can try to make it. I'll be overlanding in Oregon for 10 days starting May 25th, and returning June 5th. We may actually be in Shasta June 4th and 5th.

Let me know. I'll follow this thread for updates as well.

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Second week might be the winner so we have more time to work things out. I would like to have as many people as possible make it out.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Sounds very cool, depending on the weekend. I would not be able until 15-18 july probably, we have house guests 1st and 2nd weekend in july. June is booked with honey due lists. But in the loop for looking at all options and I don't care were we go.
If any of you will be at EXPO we can hash it out some.

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

If anyone is interested... I'm coming down with my family from Eugene, OR to the Sacramento Area. June 13-June 17... Then Hitting the Rubicon bright and early on the 18th-till we are done...
The more the merrier...