Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

So I did stop by and I saw 2 rigs in the parking lot but no one around. Stuck around for a few but I finally had to leave. Any pics? Adewynewy your rig is very cool.

Adewynewy

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Campbell, CA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Newman
Member #

So I did stop by and I saw 2 rigs in the parking lot but no one around. Stuck around for a few but I finally had to leave. Any pics? Adewynewy your rig is very cool.
Hey man! Sorry, we all hung out there for a little while then went in for a beer! We have a rover, earthroamer and my pop up there! I will post the event further out next time. I'm going to try to set up a trip soon. The rover and I are headed out to either big sur or stanislaus next weekend. Haven't figured out the exact place yet though

emonomics

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda, CA, USA
First Name
Emerson
Last Name
L
Member #

We will be in Big Sur randomly next weekend just Sunday night. On our way back from Central Coast, figured might as well take the scenic route!

Reactions: Jeepinit

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

When you get here, we are at the parking lot to the right

Hey I am sorry we have been MIA for a bit. We were not able to make it because of baby things and I am training for the HMB fire department. But I was really happy to see you make another spot out there by Hop Dogma! Im sorry the turnout was not as big as hoped, the past few I have done were hit and miss depending on weather and holidays. I would love to plan something else coming up with you and even get some of the south bay and east bay folks involved. I was thinking we could do a training of some sort before beers, or get FJ Anna out to show us her rig or maybe see about a give away to get people involved. We can see about medical training if people are interested. I saw you are looking to get a trail trip going, that would be awesome also. Lets catch up and see if we can get a game plan for another pre-holiday meet up. get some vendors involved.

Reactions: Jeepinit

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I posted this under the East bay rigs and coffee, but placing it here as well. Just FYI if you are interested in a locked in regular meeting!

Dave

Hey guys my name is Dave and I’m moving back to Livermore mid-Nov from Ripon CA. I’m interested in starting up a regular monthly meeting. I started the Central California meet up which has been really successful in terms of monthly meetings as well as going on a bunch of trips. Since March we’ve done Mojave Road, Usal Beach, Bodie and Copper Mountain, Plumas NF, OLB Rally, and Death Valley Nov 8-11th coming up. The format that we have found successful has been a two hour meeting that consist of the first hour sitting down doing a meeting while having lunch together somewhere, and then the second hour looking at rigs. I’m curious if Sunday afternoons 1 to 3 PM would work for people? Let me know if you think you’d be interested in attending.

I also chatted with Michael and though the East bay and Central California meet ups are only 35-40mins apart he doesn’t think it’s too close.

Let me know what you think.

Dave

ps- this is me, sometimes it helps to put a face to a random post

BFB0B12B-ADFE-42D4-B2CF-20F85E6E8A67.png

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I am interested, where do you plan to do Sun. meets? I am usually in the Dublin area on Sun. so it’s near.
Great question, I’m thinking maybe Pleasanton as it’s a little closer for Walnut Creek, Hayward, San Ramon/Dublin people. Downtown Pleasanton is cool and there’s a pizza place off Main St that might work. A group room is nice and a good size parking lot allows us to park together.

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

I’d be interested in a Dublin/Pleasanton/Livermore area meetup. I had a lot of fun at the last one I went to. Great folks and lots of interesting ideas on the ways people put together their adventure vehicles.

K9 HAULR

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Incline Village, NV, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Lutz
Member #

Anyone know of a group up in the Tahoe Basin? I found the Redding Area group, and will try to hit a few meetings when up there (now that I have my 4x4 back), but also spend a lot of time in North Tahoe.

Thanks

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS

ScorpioVI

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

San Jose, CA
Member #

Anybody up for a San Jose meet in the next couple of months?

I haven't been or put together any meets in a year because of COVID but I'm itching to see some fellow enthusiasts. Shouldn't be much of an issue if we're just meeting in a parking lot and maintain social distancing and wear masks.

Reactions: Guadamuz_j

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Anybody up for a San Jose meet in the next couple of months?

I haven't been or put together any meets in a year because of COVID but I'm itching to see some fellow enthusiasts. Shouldn't be much of an issue if we're just meeting in a parking lot and maintain social distancing and wear masks.
Looks like there is a Pleasanton meet up this weekend - US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA