Nor Cal - Casual Meet Up?

• HTML tutorial

Mayday!

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hey guys! Just joined Overlandbound. Want to setup my Xterra for some overland trips. Just getting around to look through the site would love to meet up with some people over a weekend.

P.s.
Xterra is 4x4 with rear locker, 2" lift and that's it. Tires of semi-off road (can't remember what they are) and about 60% tread left.

xTyx

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco
Member #

Hey guys! Just joined Overlandbound. Want to setup my Xterra for some overland trips. Just getting around to look through the site would love to meet up with some people over a weekend.

P.s.
Xterra is 4x4 with rear locker, 2" lift and that's it. Tires of semi-off road (can't remember what they are) and about 60% tread left.
Welcome!

Reactions: JeepWave

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Is anyone interested in getting a bay area peninsula meet-up started again. I will make it happen but need at least one member to step up and be the lead. If anyone wants to do this msg me at Kent R or email at kent@overlandbound.com.
We do have an east bay meet-up on August 25th check out the meet-up page for more info.

True North

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bay Area, California
Member #

Is anyone interested in getting a bay area peninsula meet-up started again. I will make it happen but need at least one member to step up and be the lead. If anyone wants to do this msg me at Kent R or email at kent@overlandbound.com.
We do have an east bay meet-up on August 25th check out the meet-up page for more info.
Hey Kent, are there any requirements to lead? I'm relatively new to OB and the forums, but happy to take ownership to help facilitate a peninsula meet-up.

Reactions: Gary_Tsang

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Kent, are there any requirements to lead? I'm relatively new to OB and the forums, but happy to take ownership to help facilitate a peninsula meet-up.
No just message me on the forum @Kent R.
I haven't done anything about this meet up yet so help is appreciated. There are several others that are also willing to help.

ScorpioVI

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

San Jose, CA
Member #

Just a heads-up for you Bay Area folk, the next San Jose meet will be, Saturday, November 10, at Santa Clara Valley Brewing (https://www.scvbrewing.com). We can start gathering in the parking lot at 11:30AM, tap room opens at noon. I’m in Wyoming right now and running on mobile but I’ll set up a rally point when I get back next week.

SpiritRaven

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San jose ca
Member #

My Land Rover club meets up at a restaurant somewhere on the peninsula on the third Thursday of the month.

I live in Concord if you're ever out this direction. Mike (OB 0000) wants to start something since he's in Pleasanton.
I have a Land Rover wood Love to meet up IMG_0052.JPG can you send me some information

Reactions: Gary_Tsang

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

I want to start a monthly Coast/Pescadero Meet up. Good coffee, good sandwhichs, good drive. Meet up, BS, organize some camping and share secrets. Anyone in? I know there is a ton of yall on the peninsula. @Kent R what do I need to get an OB blessing on this. Do we have goodies to hand out or something of that nature? PM me or email me, would like to get the lowdown.

I have been in talks with a few locations that can handle a vehicle meet up, will keep everyone abreast of my progress. but how do people feel about varying saturdays and sundays?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I want to start a monthly Coast/Pescadero Meet up. Good coffee, good sandwhichs, good drive. Meet up, BS, organize some camping and share secrets. Anyone in? I know there is a ton of yall on the peninsula. @Kent R what do I need to get an OB blessing on this. Do we have goodies to hand out or something of that nature? PM me or email me, would like to get the lowdown.

I have been in talks with a few locations that can handle a vehicle meet up, will keep everyone abreast of my progress. but how do people feel about varying saturdays and sundays?
PM sent

True North

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bay Area, California
Member #

I'd be down to meet up!