Bruce
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3BWR
Service Branch
Fire Rescue
If you don't carry a newer booster pack with you on your adventures, you should. Run AGM batteries for your fridge? Considered Noco Genius products?

Have 2 minutes? Want to know what I think? (Ok, that was a lot of questions!)

The Overland Couple

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Irwin, PA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Schmitt
Member #

We now carry a NOCO GB40! While in Moab this summer our battery started to go bad and we needed a jump start. Luckily it was while we were still in town and not out on the trail.

Reactions: atIOIYIOI

atIOIYIOI

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Kingston, Ontario
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3BWR
Service Branch
Fire Rescue
For the tiny amount of space these take up, it's crazy not to have one!

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

I use the NoCo products and love them. Well designed gear that works like its supposed to without an outrageous price tag.

wandering nomad

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

pnw
Member #

We have the gb70 and a gb150 have jumped many kids cars(lights left on) and charged many devices, great product and yes price was concern but when i had a dead batt at work in one our diesels also have one or two glowplugs bad and it started it i forgot about price.

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

I have a GB40 that I keep in the Jeep even though I have a Genesis Dual Battery setup and a GB150 that I keep in my F350 with a 6.7l diesel. I also have jumper cables in both. I think my GB40 was about 100 dollars on Amazon and the GB150 was around 300 dollars IIRC.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I received one for Christmas 2017 and it is a permanent fixture in my rig. I haven't had to use it for a boost but it sure charges up other devices quickly and easily and I have the peace of mind that should I need a boost I can help myself!
Yep they’re great for that as well! Make sure you charge up the NOCO occasionally! I forgot to do it and went to use it once and it barely had the juice to jump a car.

krzyboy2o

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

San Jose, CA
Member #

Looking at getting a Noco after my battery died from being on vacation for 3 weeks. I have a Subaru Forester with an AGM battery. What would be the best model for me?

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Looking at getting a Noco after my battery died from being on vacation for 3 weeks. I have a Subaru Forester with an AGM battery. What would be the best model for me?

I would say the GB40 would work well for you.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I actually just have the GB20 and it's worked well for me for starting my Jeep and other vehicles, multiple times, on a single charge.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova