Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Hi all, New to the crew, I live in central Jersey near the military bases. Looking to get out on the trail with "BRUTUS". Hey where can I get one of those JERSEY patches. :)
Hey Larry, I sell them. You can PM me or pick one up at our rigs and coffee show on 10/10

Larry Gaudreau

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Jacobstown, New Jersey
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Gaudreau
Member #

Hi all, New to the crew, I live in central Jersey near the military bases. Looking to get out on the trail with "BRUTUS". Hey where can I get one of those JERSEY patches. :)
Thanks Diabetiktaco. I'm looking forward to a meet up on 10/10

I'll look for the meet detail and RSVP. :)

Hey Larry, I sell them. You can PM me or pick one up at our rigs and coffee show on 10/10

Reactions: TSO_NJ

Larry Gaudreau

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Jacobstown, New Jersey
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Gaudreau
Member #

Thanks Diabetiktaco. I'm looking forward to a meet up on 10/10

I'll look for the meet detail and RSVP. :)

diabetiktaco, is the 10/10 coffee meet up posted ? Looking to rsvp but I don't see it. I do want a few patches when we meet up.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

diabetiktaco, is the 10/10 coffee meet up posted ? Looking to rsvp but I don't see it. I do want a few patches when we meet up.

Devonm8299

Rank 0

Contributor I

Northvale NJ
First Name
Devon
Last Name
Modery
One more for North NJ here. New to the scene but hoping to get out once or twice before the season is up, looking forward to meeting you guys
Come by rigs and coffee next week. You'll be able to meet quite a few people there.
I saw that, unfortunately I'll be away next weekend but I'll keep an eye out for other events

Six sons

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Dirty Jerzee
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Gonthor
What did I miss? Catch me up.
I am wondering if there were any trips that got planned for the near future, I am game for joining one..

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH