Traveler I

Lansing, MI
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Hammar
Hey, everyone.

I'm Phil, from Lansing, MI.
I'm new to Overlanding, camping, off-roading and the outdoor life in general.
I love cars, and I love gear. I've got a 2006 Subaru Forester 2.5X with a 5-speed, and am about to purchase some king lift springs for it, as well as do some general maintenance to it. I know it's not the most capable rig, but it's 100% paid for, and it's mine.

I love the YT channel, and the IG page, and hope to, someday, have a rig worthy of being featured.

A bit more about myself:
I am a CAD drafter by trade, and in my free time, I go to as many car events as possible.
I'm a bit of a photographer, writer and artist.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey, everyone.

I love cars, and I love gear. I've got a 2006 Subaru Forester 2.5X with a 5-speed, and am about to purchase some king lift springs for it, as well as do some general maintenance to it. I know it's not the most capable rig, but it's 100% paid for, and it's mine.

I love the YT channel, and the IG page, and hope to, someday, have a rig worthy of being featured.

A bit more about myself:
I am a CAD drafter by trade, and in my free time, I go to as many car events as possible.
Hi Phil and welcome to OB! Nice looking Forester! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey, everyone.

A bit more about myself:
Hello Phil and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking rig and it's more than capable...search for other rigs here and you'll see a bit of everything...look forward to seeing your adventures

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello Phil, Welcome to Overland Bound! I liked your post and hope to see you on the trails. You have lots of great trails and opportunity in Michigan