New to Overlanding, new to the site

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
Hey, everyone.

I'm Phil, from Lansing, MI.
I'm new to Overlanding, camping, off-roading and the outdoor life in general.
I love cars, and I love gear. I've got a 2006 Subaru Forester 2.5X with a 5-speed, and am about to purchase some king lift springs for it, as well as do some general maintenance to it. I know it's not the most capable rig, but it's 100% paid for, and it's mine.

I love the YT channel, and the IG page, and hope to, someday, have a rig worthy of being featured.

A bit more about myself:
I am a CAD drafter by trade, and in my free time, I go to as many car events as possible.
I'm a bit of a photographer, writer and artist.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Supporter

Influencer I

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey, everyone.

I love cars, and I love gear. I've got a 2006 Subaru Forester 2.5X with a 5-speed, and am about to purchase some king lift springs for it, as well as do some general maintenance to it. I know it's not the most capable rig, but it's 100% paid for, and it's mine.

I love the YT channel, and the IG page, and hope to, someday, have a rig worthy of being featured.

A bit more about myself:
I am a CAD drafter by trade, and in my free time, I go to as many car events as possible.
Hi Phil and welcome to OB! Nice looking Forester! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank VI
Supporter

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey, everyone.

A bit more about myself:
Hello Phil and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking rig and it's more than capable...search for other rigs here and you'll see a bit of everything...look forward to seeing your adventures