Contributor III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Williams
Member #

New to over landing names Mike,
I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee sport with a 3” lift that I plan on swapping out soon for a 4.5” rubicon express lift and tnt long arm upgrade as well as jks acos adjustable coil overs and extended shackle relocation brackets. I also plan on adding armor as well a new front bumper with a winch. I’m also putting on a roof rack and plan on adding a roof top tent as well.

Attachments

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee sport with a 3” lift that I plan on swapping out soon for a 4.5” rubicon express lift and tnt long arm upgrade as well as jks acos adjustable coil overs and extended shackle relocation brackets. I also plan on adding armor as well a new front bumper with a winch. I’m also putting on a roof rack and plan on adding a roof top tent as well.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

Tread Lightly! online awareness course
Tread Lightly | Online Courses

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: TOMB

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
The rig should be very capable after all that work.

Reactions: TOMB

TOMB

Local Expert Central Valley CA

Explorer I

Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
Hi Mike, welcome. I am going to get a meetup together soon. Most likely in Fresno. Keep an eye out in Rally Point if you are interested.

Reactions: kooner2k

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West member representatives and if you have any question or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure and browse through the New member threads for some great information that will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar, which will keep you up to date on upcoming local meetups, training opportunities and trail runs.

I look forward to meet you out on the trail or at a meetup, in the future.

Mike