New to off roading

• HTML tutorial
Stay on the fireroad, don't take the 4x4 trails. It will be fine, but highly recommend you go with someone else, ideally who knows the road or has some 4x4 experience
Not sure what the current conditions are.

What are you guys thoughts on Cleghorn. Is that a pretty mellow trail for a beginner? I checked through this site and it says it is. As long as it’s nothing crazy I think it in my regular make it.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

My favorite tire are the ones I drive there and back without having to change one.
I live in San Dimas let’s go for a day drive. I have a full sized truck and know it’s limits, so we should be good rolling around. PM me.

DrewKD

Rank V

Influencer II

Pasadena CA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Dancel
Member #

What are you guys thoughts on Cleghorn. Is that a pretty mellow trail for a beginner? I checked through this site and it says it is. As long as it’s nothing crazy I think it in my regular make it.
I went up Cleghorn about two months ago. It was fairly rutted out in many sections. Could have been from previous rains or just rigs digging in. Maybe they are filled in by now but...... Maybe not.

BrokeDown

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I put my wife through an offroad driving class in Moab. Nadi had her doing things that I would not have attempted before we took the class (she drove, I was the passenger.)
It was well worth the money... in fact, I would say it was the best money that we spent so far... and that includes money spent on upgrading the Jeep (lift, tires, winch, etc.)

Nadi Ardalan
435-720-9999
www.learn4wheeling.com

Good luck.
-B