Launch Member

Member III

St Petersburg , FL
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Hardy
Member #

Been a while since I've posted and the truck has gone over a pretty good overhaul since then. Upgraded the suspension to a 3.5" Fabtech lift, swapped out the tires for 275/70/R17 BFG KO2s and Fuel Ammo wheels. Added a solar panel and power distribution box. Added Roush Air Intake and exhaust. Added a Waterport Daytank.

Attachments

LostWoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

I dig it. I really like the Ranger when it's all set up.

Question though... do 285/70R17 rub with that much lift? I'd almost suggest going up to that because it's the OEM Rubicon size and there are thousands of people who sell take-off's straight off the lot.

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Been a while since I've posted and the truck has gone over a pretty good overhaul since then. Upgraded the suspension to a 3.5" Fabtech lift, swapped out the tires for 275/70/R17 BFG KO2s and Fuel Ammo wheels. Added a solar panel and power distribution box. Added Roush Air Intake and exhaust. Added a Waterport Daytank.
AWESOME. The best small truck platform available right now. We love them.

Reactions: bama_life_FX4

bama_life_FX4

Rank II
Launch Member

Member III

St Petersburg , FL
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Hardy
Member #

I dig it. I really like the Ranger when it's all set up.

Question though... do 285/70R17 rub with that much lift? I'd almost suggest going up to that because it's the OEM Rubicon size and there are thousands of people who sell take-off's straight off the lot.
You will have to either cut the crash bars out or get a kit to prevent rubbing.