Launch Member

Contributor I

Europe
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Haex
Member #

Welcome Jan, very cool car and setup! (y)

MarkD

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oirschot, Netherlands
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dolton
Member #

Hello everyone,

My name is Jan, I´m from northern Germany / Europe. My "Rig" is a Skoda Octavia Scout 4x4 with a Gordigear 140 plus roof top tent. Its liftet 30mm and has som slightly bigger AT tires on it. I use a RTT from Gordigear for sleeping. In the trunk I have some boxes for clothes, gear, food and water.

I´m 32 years old and have camped most of my live. With exception of some swowboarding trips, i´ve never spend a vacation in the hotel(and probably never will). My initial plans for this years trip were Montenegro or Romania, but as Brexit was post phoned to October we use the chance to go to scotland / england again in two weeks for three weeks, as we don´t have pay attention to customs, roamnig fees for mobiles etc. before the Brexit.

I hope to have some good conversations with like minded people and looking forward to meet some of you guys somewhere sometime maybe.

See you(here or out there)

Jan

View attachment 113042
View attachment 113043View attachment 113044
Welcome Jan

leeloo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Luxembourg
First Name
Mihai
Last Name
Doros
Member #

Welcome Jan, if you want to go to Montenegro or Romania, contact me, I just cam back from Montenegro and I can only recomand it. I am also a Romanian and I can give you some tips about it too.. Both wort exploring and friendly to overlanders.

JH87

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Dülmen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
First Name
Jan
Last Name
vonderHaar
Member #

Welcome Jan, if you want to go to Montenegro or Romania, contact me, I just cam back from Montenegro and I can only recomand it. I am also a Romanian and I can give you some tips about it too.. Both wort exploring and friendly to overlanders.
Hello leeloo,

Thanks for that offer, we skipped this for this year, but next year one of these destinations will be our plan.
I definitely come back to you when we've plan our trip for next year.
Thanks a lot in advance and best regards
Jan

John Smith

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Luxembourg
First Name
John
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hello everyone,

My name is Jan, I´m from northern Germany / Europe. My "Rig" is a Skoda Octavia Scout 4x4 with a Gordigear 140 plus roof top tent. Its liftet 30mm and has som slightly bigger AT tires on it. I use a RTT from Gordigear for sleeping. In the trunk I have some boxes for clothes, gear, food and water.

I´m 32 years old and have camped most of my live. With exception of some swowboarding trips, i´ve never spend a vacation in the hotel(and probably never will). My initial plans for this years trip were Montenegro or Romania, but as Brexit was post phoned to October we use the chance to go to scotland / england again in two weeks for three weeks, as we don´t have pay attention to customs, roamnig fees for mobiles etc. before the Brexit.

I hope to have some good conversations with like minded people and looking forward to meet some of you guys somewhere sometime maybe.

Jan

View attachment 113042
Hello Jan,

Welcome here.

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Hello everyone,

Jan

View attachment 113042
Welcome Jan! Hope to see you on the road someday!

Theovdw

Rank 0

Contributor I

Belgium
First Name
Theo
Last Name
Vanden Wyngaert
Hi, I'm Theo from Tessenderlo Belgium and just registered here.
Looking forward to join this community.
I have just sold my 2012 Defender and I'm waiting for the new vehicle ( Isuzu D-max) to arrive.
We are already planning our next trip to Sweden in 2020.30.jpg

STRUWELJÄMP

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

LUXEMBOURG
First Name
Josy
Last Name
WAX
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran
Hi all ...i m from Luxembourg my overland ridge is a blue JEEP JKU.
I look forward to meet up with OB members if possible on a trail or an nice bbq ...who knows.
Take care and enjoy life [emoji482][emoji482]

leeloo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Luxembourg
First Name
Mihai
Last Name
Doros
Member #

Wel
Hi all ...i m from Luxembourg my overland ridge is a blue JEEP JKU.
I look forward to meet up with OB members if possible on a trail or an nice bbq ...who knows.
Take care and enjoy life [emoji482][emoji482]
Welcome.
Actually I just got a job offer in Luxembourg , I start there on 15.10 :) ( Atm I am in Brussels .) .Nice to have members close by and for sure I would love to go out on some trails.
I think we have another member form Luxembourg as well.
Hope to see you around :)

John Smith

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Luxembourg
First Name
John
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Wel

Welcome.
Actually I just got a job offer in Luxembourg , I start there on 15.10 :) ( Atm I am in Brussels .) .Nice to have members close by and for sure I would love to go out on some trails.
Actually we do have at least 4 members from Luxembourg here :blush:

STRUWELJÄMP

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

LUXEMBOURG
First Name
Josy
Last Name
WAX
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran
Wel

Welcome.
Hi thx ...don't want to disappoint you but trails in Lux ...there is nothing allowed like in UK or else.
But yes we can still meet up

Reactions: John Smith

RondjeAarde

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Usquert, Netherlands
First Name
Merijn
Last Name
Boers
Member #

Hello OB people,
We are two friends from the Netherlands. And live near Groningen. We bought our Landrover Discovery 2 six months ago. To convert this to an overland vehicle.
We are planning a large trip from the Netherlands to Mongolia.

Great to hear that the community also lives in Mid Europe!!!

Would you like to follow our build? Here a link.
Here a picture of the build so far.
IMG_20190915_155600783.jpg

Laurensvh

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Beerse, België
First Name
Laurens
Last Name
Hemeldonck
Member #

Hello OB people,
We are two friends from the Netherlands. And live near Groningen. We bought our Landrover Discovery 2 six months ago. To convert this to an overland vehicle.
We are planning a large trip from the Netherlands to Mongolia.

Great to hear that the community also lives in Mid Europe!!!

Would you like to follow our build? Here a link.
Here a picture of the build so far.
View attachment 117752

Hey,

Looks really nice, i've got to ask tho. Why 2 tents if it's just the 2 of you :)?
Inside is looking really nice!!

Have fun building and keep us posted!

Groetjes uit België!
Laurens

Reactions: RondjeAarde

RondjeAarde

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Usquert, Netherlands
First Name
Merijn
Last Name
Boers
Member #

Hey,

Looks really nice, i've got to ask tho. Why 2 tents if it's just the 2 of you :)?
Inside is looking really nice!!

Have fun building and keep us posted!

Groetjes uit België!
Laurens
Hi Laurens!

Thank you!
We are good friends. But love some space. We are planning to leave for half a year so we both wanted our own space to sleep.

Thanks we keep u guys updated! ;)

Groet!

Reactions: Laurensvh