New Mexico Overlanders

• HTML tutorial

druff6991

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Carlsbad NM
Member #

hey guys. ive traced this easter weekend run out. I was planning to start the run on the 14th and end it on the morning of the 16th. most of the trails are forest roads. trail starts in Chloride NM The plan is very flexible but it was to camp out on lookout mountain friday night. saturday would be used to drive to mount withington to camp out in a campground close to the mountain after going to the peak if the FR is cleared of snow to where we can make it up. I know its somewhat of short notice, but the more the merrier! everyone is welcome to go, just let me know if you want to

Attachments

Last edited:

AgentChuck

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Gallup, New Mexico
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Wommack
Member #

hey guys. ive traced this easter weekend run out. I was planning to start the run on the 14th and end it on the morning of the 16th. most of the trails are forest roads. trail starts in Chloride NM The plan is very flexible but it was to camp out on lookout mountain friday night. saturday would be used to drive to mount withington to camp out in a campground close to the mountain after going to the peak if the FR is cleared of snow to where we can make it up. I know its somewhat of short notice, but the more the merrier! everyone is welcome to go, just let me know if you want to
Looks like a fun trip! I was down in that area last weekend. I won't be able to make that one, but hopefully you get a good turn out...
That's in the Gila, we took the FJ to break it in right!

Attachments

Ryan Matthes

OB Ambassador
Supporter +
Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

Anyone explored around Gila and know some routes? We have been exploring around Sante Fe. Quick roll call of where you are please.

I'm in ABQ, Cavo is just east of Sante Fe. Utilityman and MontyPR also ABQ.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Overland 505