• HTML tutorial

gringo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Cleveland, Oh
Member #

Hola everybody. I am new to the overland world. I recently gat laid off from my job. Yes, it has been the best thing that happened to me. I am more positive and happy. Plus my wife likes to think that I am happier as well. I got caught up with work and no play time. No time for what really matters and that was my family. I currently have a stock 2008 Jeep Wrangler. I will be doing a 3 in lift as well as adding 35's on it. Any suggestions as to what I should do next is welcomed. Thank you.

Attachments

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

Hola everybody. I am new to the overland world. I recently gat laid off from my job. Yes, it has been the best thing that happened to me. I am more positive and happy. Plus my wife likes to think that I am happier as well. I got caught up with work and no play time. No time for what really matters and that was my family. I currently have a stock 2008 Jeep Wrangler. I will be doing a 3 in lift as well as adding 35's on it. Any suggestions as to what I should do next is welcomed. Thank you.
Enjoy your time off brother... about what to do next, get your recovery gear, hitchlink, d-rings, straps, all that good stuff, then think about front bumper, You can add lights and a winch to it and I recommend to add a well made rock-sliders without the steps.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: gringo

gringo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Cleveland, Oh
Member #

Enjoy your time off brother... about what to do next, get your recovery gear, hitchlink, d-rings, straps, all that good stuff, then think about front bumper, You can add lights and a winch to it and I recommend to add a well made rock-sliders without the steps.

Awesome thank you. I will start looking for those items.