New member RIBahler - 1997 Toyota Tacoma - FlipPac Overlanding Rig

• HTML tutorial

RIBahler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Kenai, AK
Member #

Looks like I figured out that linking to google photos is not the right way. I'll post pics directly from my phone for now on. - Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

RIBahler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Kenai, AK
Member #

Hello Ryan, glad to see another 1st Gen Taco on OB! Looks really great, glad you're having fun with it.

-CP TACO
OB #3276
Thanks Chris! Yes it's always blast when I'm on/off road overlanding, where it's all about how I got there and the destination is the icing on the cake.

Reactions: chrispartida

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Cool truck and all, but tell me about the STi wagon! Is that a swap or did you bring in an overseas model? I sold my 2002 bugeye WRX wagon a bit more than a year ago, and my 2008 OBXT wagon last summer when I bought the 4Runner. I'm smorris on clubWRX if you're on there.

RIBahler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Kenai, AK
Member #

Cool truck and all, but tell me about the STi wagon! Is that a swap or did you bring in an overseas model? I sold my 2002 bugeye WRX wagon a bit more than a year ago, and my 2008 OBXT wagon last summer when I bought the 4Runner. I'm smorris on clubWRX if you're on there.
Oh yes my secret weapon/sleeper. It is a complete swap with a lot of modifications under the body panels. I've thought about selling it, but I think I want to play with it for one more season. Look here on NASIOC for the details of the build. I'm sure it wont disappoint. Did you ever drag, autocross, rally, or time trial your wagons?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@RIBahler Yep, I autocrossed the WRX in STX a couple of years, and took it to the strip once (my only time ever in any car) What a blast! See morrisgarage.com/wrx for the mild mods.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk