New member in the OC, SoCal

• HTML tutorial
S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. & welcome to OLB. Great site here & great group of people. Hope you enjoy. Very sweet looking rig as well.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Got my badge and had to get out and use it last weekend. Adventures along the old 395.
I have had my 88 FJ62 for almost a year and am having a blast adventuring in it. Loving the rooftop tent...planning on a drawer system with a fridge.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Toy and nice set up. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Great pics and thank you for sharing it with us.

Reactions: pheonix75

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Got my badge and had to get out and use it last weekend. Adventures along the old 395.
I have had my 88 FJ62 for almost a year and am having a blast adventuring in it. Loving the rooftop tent...planning on a drawer system with a fridge.
Welcome to Overland B0und!

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-orange-county-overland-bound-monthly-meet-up-06-02-2018.13515/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

pheonix75

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Laguna Hills, CA, USA
Member #