• HTML tutorial

Beans

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kennebunkport, ME
Member #

Hi All!

My name is Ben and reside in southern coastal Maine. My wife and I are new to this whole overlanding thing but loving every minute of it so far! We have a 2016 T4R Trail with a radio and 255/75R17 BFG mud terrains. Lots of mods we would like to do in the future but for now I would rather spend money on actually getting out there instead of gear.

We just completed a weekend trip up north in Maine to the B-52 crash site from the 1960's and then headed to Baxter state park area. My next trip is with Northeast overland the first weekend in October and my buddy and I are planning one more trip for the year in November!

Here is a link to a video recap from last weekend's trip!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi All!

My name is Ben and reside in southern coastal Maine. My wife and I are new to this whole overlanding thing but loving every minute of it so far! We have a 2016 T4R Trail with a radio and 255/75R17 BFG mud terrains. Lots of mods we would like to do in the future but for now I would rather spend money on actually getting out there instead of gear.

We just completed a weekend trip up north in Maine to the B-52 crash site from the 1960's and then headed to Baxter state park area. My next trip is with Northeast overland the first weekend in October and my buddy and I are planning one more trip for the year in November!
Hi Ben, and welcome to OB! Nice 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!