lloydrage

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Corpus Christi, TX, USA
First Name
Doyle
Last Name
Hancock
Hello all. I live in Corpus Christi but wheel all over the US. I actually just got back from a 4 day 4 state trip of sleeping in a tent and wheeling during the day. I took my Dad and had a blast. I attached a photo from a previous trip I took to the Grand Canyon. Glad to be here and hopefully I am able to go to one of the Rally Point/Meetings in the future.

Attachments

Reactions: roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Doyle (@lloydrage ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. Love going down your way and camping PINS. I know there are a few folks in the CC area, but don't believe there is a meet up created....yet. :wink: For you, there are a couple you can try and make.

There is a San Antonio Meet Up here: San Antonio Monthly Meetup - Eisenhauer Park

Houston area has this new Meet Up they just started: Recurring Bryan College Station Meet-up

The one we attend is in Round Rock: Recurring - North Central Texas Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

lloydrage

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Corpus Christi, TX, USA
First Name
Doyle
Last Name
Hancock
thanks for the info. I actually dont wheel the PINS with my Jeep. I used to with my previous vehicle (79 Chevy Blazer) but I keep my Jeep off of the beach/away from saltwater. So all off-roading trips are hours away for me :D

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Corpus Christi also. Also a Jeep guy. Been off this forum for sometime but trying to get back into it. Maybe we can meet up sometime.