New member from Western Massachusetts

• HTML tutorial

Zack

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hi Overlanders! I am entirely new to overlanding and I am looking forward to learning and hopefully finding people to meet up with and create adventures.

My partner Lauren and I live in Northampton, MA and we are looking forward to exploring our state and into other areas of New England and the Adirondacks. I would really like to connect with individuals in Massachusetts and others in Southern VT and NH.

I currently drive a 2018 4Runner TRD PRO and I am going to be performing some upgrades over the next few months to improve its trail capability.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Overlanders! I am entirely new to overlanding and I am looking forward to learning and hopefully finding people to meet up with and create adventures.

My partner Lauren and I live in Northampton, MA and we are looking forward to exploring our state and into other areas of New England and the Adirondacks. I would really like to connect with individuals in Massachusetts and others in Southern VT and NH.

I currently drive a 2018 4Runner TRD PRO and I am going to be performing some upgrades over the next few months to improve its trail capability.
Hello Zack and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Zach and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

jenglish421

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Easthampton MA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
English
Member #

I know this is an old thread but I am from Easthampton and new to overlanding too, would love to connect and figure out some local areas to explore.