New member from GA OB # 6048

• HTML tutorial

JKUDavila47

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Savannah GA
Member #

Well people finally made it been folling OB in youtube and instagram and the pages are legit im a real newbie when it comes down to overland but my pasion for Gods creations got me in to it plus this military life its pretty much a "camp life" lol so end up getting a Jeep Jku. Still gotta get the wife into the whole camping out the real way tho lol. Still trying to figure out the whole forum thing tho.

JKUDavila47

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Savannah GA
Member #

Welcome from Valdosta GA! I just joined today as well after eyeballing the group for a few months. Waiting on my member number as we speak. HMU sometime, I'm about to be over in Statesboro!
Thanks!!! Im been following the OB channels everywhere and it is pretty legit what they do and its all about having fun with the family and speding time with them you know, i see u be going to statesboro thats very close from savannah. Im in the military stationed there.

Reactions: Rubiconcruiser

Silverback_WK2

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tontitown, AR
Member #

Welcome from south Atlanta!
I go to Savannah frequently for work and will be there most of next week.
Used to live in Savannah, but moved because I'm not a fan of all the crime.
Let's meet up some time.

Reactions: JKUDavila47

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Well people finally made it been folling OB in youtube and instagram and the pages are legit im a real newbie when it comes down to overland but my pasion for Gods creations got me in to it plus this military life its pretty much a "camp life" lol so end up getting a Jeep Jku. Still gotta get the wife into the whole camping out the real way tho lol. Still trying to figure out the whole forum thing tho.
Welcome to OB! Thank you for your service man. BTW, nice rig. Safe travels and enjoy the open roads!

Rubiconcruiser

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

So Georgia
Member #

Thanks!!! Im been following the OB channels everywhere and it is pretty legit what they do and its all about having fun with the family and speding time with them you know, i see u be going to statesboro thats very close from savannah. Im in the military stationed there.
I'll guess Ft Stewart spent many notes there after my tour ended really changed now I'll be in Guyton in a couple months after my final surgery well hook up and do some wheeling I've got an 04 TJ Rubicon fully rigged trailer ready to show off lol

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

JKUDavila47

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Savannah GA
Member #

Welcome from south Atlanta!
I go to Savannah frequently for work and will be there most of next week.
Used to live in Savannah, but moved because I'm not a fan of all the crime.
Let's meet up some time.
Thank you and yes savannah its nice but lots of crime but i live in the outskirts of it(pooler) and its very quite and lot cheaper than living in savannah. Yes sir im down like i said im new in this overland lifestyle and im trying to get my rig to catch up with all the ideas i have but busget its everything lol, im not in country right now im working overseas but wont be here for too much longer.

JKUDavila47

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Savannah GA
Member #

I'll guess Ft Stewart spent many notes there after my tour ended really changed now I'll be in Guyton in a couple months after my final surgery well hook up and do some wheeling I've got an 04 TJ Rubicon fully rigged trailer ready to show off lol

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Im not in ft stewart sir im stationed in HAAF and im not in homeland right now but hopefully by the time i get back you are fully healed and ill get to meet you and see that rig of yours lol

Rubiconcruiser

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

So Georgia
Member #

Thank you and yes savannah its nice but lots of crime but i live in the outskirts of it(pooler) and its very quite and lot cheaper than living in savannah. Yes sir im down like i said im new in this overland lifestyle and im trying to get my rig to catch up with all the ideas i have but busget its everything lol, im not in country right now im working overseas but wont be here for too much longer.
My sons office is in Pooler, the Safelite Auto Glass shop, we will definitely get together, like I said I'll be there in October I'm outta this crazy liberal Kalifornia for good. Here's a photo on a training trail we use

Sent from my iPad using OB TalkView attachment 28142

JKUDavila47

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Savannah GA
Member #

O
My sons office is in Pooler, the Safelite Auto Glass shop, we will definitely get together, like I said I'll be there in October I'm outta this crazy liberal Kalifornia for good. Here's a photo on a training trail we use

Sent from my iPad using OB TalkView attachment 28142
Oh nice thats even closer Sir. Lol thats funny " crazy liberal Kalifornia" it is pretty liberal but it go some amazing trails that one day i wanna go thru them for sure and yes in october i should be back and you sir probably got years in the business so ill have to pick your brain a little if you dont mind. RLTW

Silverback_WK2

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tontitown, AR
Member #

Well, technically, we lived in Pooler, too. I just always say Savannah because people know where that is.
We lived over off of Godley Station Blvd.