Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
B
Last Name
W
Member #

Hey everybody, after a couple months of lurking I finally joined the forum. I am a complete off-road/overlanding newbie from Greenville SC. I bought a 2004 Tahoe Z71 back in November and really have only done preventive maintenance so far but it will be a slow build. I hope to be able to make it to some kind of meetup soon

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everybody, after a couple months of lurking I finally joined the forum. I am a complete off-road/overlanding newbie from Greenville SC. I bought a 2004 Tahoe Z71 back in November and really have only done preventive maintenance so far but it will be a slow build. I hope to be able to make it to some kind of meetup soon
View attachment 89310
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: UltimaSanctus

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

View attachment 89310
nice, im originally from Anderson area, welcome to OB

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

View attachment 89310
Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!