New guy from Mass - help me find some trails :)

• HTML tutorial

NE_WARRIOR

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bernardston, MA, USA
Member #

Hey everyone, I picked up my 2011 crewmax rock warrior tundra back in November and I've had a blast finally exploring the local trails around western MA. I'm in the process of getting to a point where I'd be comfortable on intermediate trails without damaging the truck. I have Lower control arm skids that I'm waiting to install and have plans for 35X12.5X17 ko2's, a plate bumper with better clearance, rock sliders, and full skids for the trans, transfer case, gas tank, and rear diff. When will I have the money for those? Probably not until late summer, but until then I like to go out and travel some easy trails. I've always loved camping out in the some random part of the woods and me and a couple friends usually go hike out to a spot to set up our hammocks but they'd rather hike because we don't know a lot of trails out here. Its my hope that by coming to this forum I can meet like minded people who can show me the ropes and maybe a few trails :wink:. I finally had the pleasure to meet another forum member from a tundra forum and It made me really happy to get in touch with another enthusiast. I hope to meet a lot of new people and travel to new places:smiley:
Snapchat-125073708.jpg IMG_20181211_161511.jpg IMG_20190120_163430.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone, I picked up my 2011 crewmax rock warrior tundra back in November and I've had a blast finally exploring the local trails around western MA. I'm in the process of getting to a point where I'd be comfortable on intermediate trails without damaging the truck. I have Lower control arm skids that I'm waiting to install and have plans for 35X12.5X17 ko2's, a plate bumper with better clearance, rock sliders, and full skids for the trans, transfer case, gas tank, and rear diff. When will I have the money for those? Probably not until late summer, but until then I like to go out and travel some easy trails. I've always loved camping out in the some random part of the woods and me and a couple friends usually go hike out to a spot to set up our hammocks but they'd rather hike because we don't know a lot of trails out here. Its my hope that by coming to this forum I can meet like minded people who can show me the ropes and maybe a few trails :wink:. I finally had the pleasure to meet another forum member from a tundra forum and It made me really happy to get in touch with another enthusiast. I hope to meet a lot of new people and travel to new places:smiley:
View attachment 88233 View attachment 88234 View attachment 88235
Hello and welcome to the OB crew.....great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: NE_WARRIOR

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Good looking rig. I’m sure you’ll find peeps on the forum to help guide you into finding more places to explore. Have fun adventuring.

Reactions: NE_WARRIOR

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

View attachment 88233View attachment 88234View attachment 88235
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)