Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

Not sure if this is the right place but just wanted to introduce myself. Been looking for a group to hook up with and stumbled upon a few of the YT videos and found my way here. Been into jeeps since highschool, built a few XJ's mostly for crawling and mud and this is my first adventure into overlanding. Picked up a nice 2000MY Lexus LX470 with the idea of slowly transforming her into the perfect overland rig. So far ive done the Slee AHC controler, adjusted bars and sensors and a set of 275/75/18 KO2's. I'm in the Napa Ca area and am looking forward to meeting up with you guys.

Last edited:

WUzombies

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Central Texas
Member #

It took me a second to go "which NAPA" because that's the local parts house I use...:grin:

Welcome to the land of misfit toys in search of adventures in the outdoors!

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Not sure if this is the right place but just wanted to introduce myself. Been looking for a group to hook up with and stumbled upon a few of the YT videos and found my way here. Been into jeeps since highschool, built a few XJ's mostly for crawling and mud and this is my first adventure into overlanding. Picked up a nice 2000MY Lexus LX470 with the idea of slowly transforming her into the perfect overland rig. So far ive done the Slee AHC controler and the adjusted bars and sensors and a set of 275/75/18 KO2's. I'm in the Napa area and am looking forward to meeting up with you guys.
Welcome!

I've also upgraded your account to Supporter for six months! You need your emblems correct? Once you have your number, you can enter it on your profile! Thank you for the support, and to the "Members" group! You may also want to check in under general discussion to the stickie posts there.

Again, welcome!

M

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Welcome aboard. I'm in Napa too. I'll be looking for your badges

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

hahaha yeah i guess i should have more specific. thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Not sure if this is the right place but just wanted to introduce myself. Been looking for a group to hook up with and stumbled upon a few of the YT videos and found my way here. Been into jeeps since highschool, built a few XJ's mostly for crawling and mud and this is my first adventure into overlanding. Picked up a nice 2000MY Lexus LX470 with the idea of slowly transforming her into the perfect overland rig. So far ive done the Slee AHC controler and the adjusted bars and sensors and a set of 275/75/18 KO2's. I'm in the Napa area and am looking forward to meeting up with you guys.
Welcome to the Group,

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

Welcome!

I've also upgraded your account to Supporter for six months! You need your emblems correct? Once you have your number, you can enter it on your profile! Thank you for the support, and to the "Members" group! You may also want to check in under general discussion to the stickie posts there.

Again, welcome!

M
Thanks! Im sorry but where do I find my member number and where do I enter it to get the badge?

Reactions: Michael

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

Your member number comes on your emblem. I'll check to see where we are number-wise and we'll contact by email.

M
I think i misread your first post, i thought i had to enter my number somewhere to get the badge. Read through the FAQ and figured it out. Thanks again!