Rank II

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Almeida
Hello everyone,

My name is Mark, I recently purchased my second Tacoma; a 2019 Tacoma OffRoad. I wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

This is my second go on AZ. I used to be here from 2007-2012. I am a former Marine and was station in Yuma, AZ. I recently moved to Phoenix, after 4 years in Texas.

I saw there were some meets in Tucson, does anyone know of anything that happens in Phoenix? Id love to start joining the community; my wife and bought both Tacomas with over-landing in mind and we’re finally having the time to do it!

F924D210-000F-4BD5-9811-6C05F0C5D8C6.jpeg

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Hey! Do they do anything in Phoenix area or is it in Tuscon most of the time?
First, thank you for your service.

Next Thursday we'll have a meet up in Gilbert at Rudy's BBQ on Higley just south of the 60. I haven't posted it yet but will try tonight. We are trying to get ready for a weekend trip, but If I run out of time the details will be the same as last months. Linky

Todd

TacoMark

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Almeida
First, thank you for your service.

Next Thursday we'll have a meet up in Gilbert at Rudy's BBQ on Higley just south of the 60. I haven't posted it yet but will try tonight. We are trying to get ready for a weekend trip, but If I run out of time the details will be the same as last months. Linky

Todd
Awesome! I’ll be there!