New from Phoenix, AZ

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

TacoMark

Rank 0

Contributor I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Almeida
Hello everyone,

My name is Mark, I recently purchased my second Tacoma; a 2019 Tacoma OffRoad. I wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

This is my second go on AZ. I used to be here from 2007-2012. I am a former Marine and was station in Yuma, AZ. I recently moved to Phoenix, after 4 years in Texas.

I saw there were some meets in Tucson, does anyone know of anything that happens in Phoenix? Id love to start joining the community; my wife and bought both Tacomas with over-landing in mind and we’re finally having the time to do it!

F924D210-000F-4BD5-9811-6C05F0C5D8C6.jpeg

Todd & Meg

Rank VI

Pathfinder I

Hey! Do they do anything in Phoenix area or is it in Tuscon most of the time?
First, thank you for your service.

Next Thursday we'll have a meet up in Gilbert at Rudy's BBQ on Higley just south of the 60. I haven't posted it yet but will try tonight. We are trying to get ready for a weekend trip, but If I run out of time the details will be the same as last months. Linky

Todd

TacoMark

Rank 0

Contributor I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Almeida
First, thank you for your service.

Next Thursday we'll have a meet up in Gilbert at Rudy's BBQ on Higley just south of the 60. I haven't posted it yet but will try tonight. We are trying to get ready for a weekend trip, but If I run out of time the details will be the same as last months. Linky

Todd
Awesome! I’ll be there!