Rank II

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Draper
Member #

Hi! I’ve been lurking here a while but decided to get serious. I do like how organized overlanding has become over the past 30 years. I’ve learned a lot from these forums and can’t wait to learn more.

I think it would be fun to get involved and I’m sure I could drag some buddies of mine along with me.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! I’ve been lurking here a while but decided to get serious. I do like how organized overlanding has become over the past 30 years. I’ve learned a lot from these forums and can’t wait to learn more.

I think it would be fun to get involved and I’m sure I could drag some buddies of mine along with me.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative in Oklahoma is @Prerunner1982
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Nate, welcome from Navina.
What part of Oklahoma are you in and what kind of rig do you have?
@Iwata77 is also a local multi-state Member rep based out of Tulsa.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: Iwata77

Norvak

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Draper
Member #

I’m in Edmond. I wouldn’t call it a rig, just a Ram 1500. Eventually I’ll start modding it. This year was full of home repairs and buying my daughters first car, so low on disposable income :)

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

I’m in Edmond. I wouldn’t call it a rig, just a Ram 1500. Eventually I’ll start modding it. This year was full of home repairs and buying my daughters first car, so low on disposable income :)
I'm between Edmond and Guthrie.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Iwata77

OkieDavid

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Guthrie, Oklahoma
Member #

Hey, don't knock your 1500, so far this year I've done the Enchanted Rockies Trail, the Rim Rocker and part of the New Mexico BDR in my GMC 1500.

Rich_the4x4podcast

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Lawrence KS
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Young
Member #

I did the entire Colorado BDR in my stock Ram 1500. Stock (or as close to stock as possible) is the best way to go for overland travel. #unpopularopinion

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

I did the entire Colorado BDR in my stock Ram 1500. Stock (or as close to stock as possible) is the best way to go for overland travel. #unpopularopinion
May be unpopular. But not wrong... stock just simply works. Especially until you see if there’s something you need to change for the areas you are exploring

Reactions: Rich_the4x4podcast