New From Los Angeles

• HTML tutorial

GTFO

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hey y'all! I'm happy to finally be here. My current rigs are a 1988 Toyota Pickup, an AT Overland Chaser trailer, and my latest project was an '02 Subaru Forester that I just wanted to play with.
I've been an RV systems mechanic for a while, and am finally getting around to making the leap into building vehicles for a job. It's so cool to see so many of your rigs on here.
IMG_6459.JPG IMG_5331.JPG IMG_6390.JPG

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Nice looking rigs & trailer. Great organization to get involved in awesome people & lots of great info. Hope you enjoy .

Reactions: GTFO

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey y'all! I'm happy to finally be here. My current rigs are a 1988 Toyota Pickup, an AT Overland Chaser trailer, and my latest project was an '02 Subaru Forester that I just wanted to play with.
I've been an RV systems mechanic for a while, and am finally getting around to making the leap into building vehicles for a job. It's so cool to see so many of your rigs on here.
View attachment 79287 View attachment 79288 View attachment 79289
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Toys and nice trailer. Look forward to seeing your builds and adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 79287 View attachment 79288 View attachment 79289
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Depending on your location in the LA there are several meet-ups and trips in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds