New Adventurer from Lehigh Valley, PA

• HTML tutorial

Kai Tinkerer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Emmaus, PA
Member #

Hi Overland Bound. I am excited to join the community and look forward to go on adventures with friends and see this community grows.

I locate in Lehigh Valley, PA. 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser is my expedition rig. I am moderately experienced in 4 wheeling but still new to overlanding. I love driving long distance and exploring new places and I also like to take on challenging offroad trails.

My FJ has Camburg +3.5" long travel IFS up front and MetalTech long travel with custom Bilstein 5160 shocks in the rear.

Engineering/designing is my passion. I love outfitting my rig with some of my own creations. My first completed project is my custom front bumper. You can find a more detailed write-up on this project here

Here are some pictures of my rig from my latest adventure to Appalachian Toyota Roundup in TN.

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Overland Bound. I am excited to join the community and look forward to go on adventures with friends and see this community grows.

I locate in Lehigh Valley, PA. 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser is my expedition rig. I am moderately experienced in 4 wheeling but still new to overlanding. I love driving long distance and exploring new places and I also like to take on challenging offroad trails.

My FJ has Camburg +3.5" long travel IFS up front and MetalTech long travel with custom Bilstein 5160 shocks in the rear.

Engineering/designing is my passion. I love outfitting my rig with some of my own creations. My first completed project is my custom front bumper. You can find a more detailed write-up on this project here

Here are some pictures of my rig from my latest adventure to Appalachian Toyota Roundup in TN.

Hey Kai and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Kai Tinkerer