New 2020 InTech Pursue Flyer delivery day!

• HTML tutorial

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Completed an install of Remote/keypad locks from RVlock.com - overall very impressed. If you order more than one lock they are keyed the same. I scooped these up on a 35% off sale. Watch for sales on these, they go on sale a lot.

D82F2A83-2D2C-40CA-80F3-8DE723E444EA.jpegBEF9A91B-19C3-4046-9200-3E63D5C353B9.jpegBD215610-5F19-463D-B8BF-31F664137E71.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Riggle76

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Added the optional Dometic insulating electric cooler cover. I think anything that will help keep things cooler is a plus. The cover is decent quality. The install requires a quick unplug of the cooler, slip the cover on reinstall and plug in. The table attaches and sits nice and snug on the cooler top.

The Flyer table top has a place to hand kitchen utensils (R) side and a bottle opener on the front leading edge, cool points.
F5217F4E-EBC4-44EE-AD69-0542DFCE2061.jpeg

Reactions: Karen

Dagwood_55

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ozarks of Arkansas
First Name
Vic
Last Name
Hicks
Nice looking trailer. But if you don't want to use a RTT to sleep in, but want to use the main cabin for sleeping. Would the rear doors be a asset or a henderence? Or would it be possible
to build a wall inside the rear doors at the end of the mattress, and then build shelves/drawers like some of the other trailers are?? I just don't see me using the rear doors to access the bed
if I not hauling a small bike or ATV.

Thoughts???

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Nice looking trailer. But if you don't want to use a RTT to sleep in, but want to use the main cabin for sleeping. Would the rear doors be a asset or a henderence? Or would it be possible
to build a wall inside the rear doors at the end of the mattress, and then build shelves/drawers like some of the other trailers are?? I just don't see me using the rear doors to access the bed
if I not hauling a small bike or ATV.

Thoughts???
Great question! We use the main cabin for sleeping. A queen size memory foam mattress. We only use the side door for sleep access. We use the roof MAXX Air fan to keep cool mountain air circulating or the AC if we are not in cool high altitude. Some owners build a bed frame to slide drawers under from the rear doors. There is also a rear ad a tent option sold by Intech. Here is a pic to illustrate but this is not our camper. No plans for hauling any ATVs here, sleeping quarters only.

BC6D79BD-F8A5-4475-B50D-E24F6F904ED5.png

View through our rear doors with Intech optional screens. The black are is a fairly decent deep shelf for pillows etc. Note the venting on the AC, this allows for use of a RTT without overheating concerns.
591D35CF-8CC7-434B-8D3F-79A08D38C33F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Riggle76

Jarhead1975

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor III

Virginia
First Name
David
Last Name
Booth
Hi everyone. New to Overland Bound. Joined after finding lots of helpful tips and some great modification ideas. I am picking up a 2020 Flyer Pursue right after Thanksgiving. I am trading my Taxa Wolley Bear for it. I will be outfitting the Pursue with my RTT and awning. Planning the RTT off the back so I can use the annex room and have easy access to the back of the trailer. I will be towing it with my Wrangler so I opted for a Pursue without the kitchen. I'm sure my Jeep would pull it fine with the kitchen but I don't think I would use it much, I'm fine with my camp stove on a table.

Need a little help answering a question. The solar plug receptacle looks just like I can plug a battery tender into it. Don't have plans for solar at the moment. Has anyone tried hooking up a battery tender to the solar port? I contacted InTech but oddly they couldn't tell me the answer to my question and referred me to my dealer. He didn't know either.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Congrats on the 2020 Pursue!
I do not use the solar plug to keep the battery on trickle. I use the 30 amp power cord with an adapter and plug it into the standard wall socket in my garage. This keeps my upgraded All Glass Mat / AGM battery on trickle and charged. Amazon for the adapter.

8D35FDB7-36D9-4C5F-AF5B-ED1434E16BD9.jpeg

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Jarhead1975

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor III

Virginia
First Name
David
Last Name
Booth
Congrats on the 2020 Pursue!
I do not use the solar plug to keep the battery on trickle. I use the 30 amp power cord with an adapter and plug it into the standard wall socket in my garage. This keeps my upgraded All Glass Mat / AGM battery on trickle and charged. Amazon for the adapter.

View attachment 128800
Thanks for the suggestion. I wasn’t thinking about that but it will surely work. I have a fifth wheel toy hauler that I keep plugged in to the 110 in my shed, haven’t sprung for the 50 amp service yet. Not sure I can get the Pursue in my garage with the RTT. Measured and it will be close.