New 2020 InTech Pursue Flyer delivery day!

• HTML tutorial

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

New to this forum and just thought I would say hello and hope to learn more about overland camping. We just ordered a 2020 InTech Flyer Pursue. We hope to take delivery mid June as we are having ours built. We added (2) Bat wing awnings one on each side for shade and inclement weather, the Adventure pkg which includes large tires and a 2” lift pretty much every option a aiable. The color is Silver Moon or metallic silver with a light wheat colored interior. My wife and I are both retired and plan on traveling with our Pursue in tow. Our tow vehicle is a Silver Tundra Crewmax Platinum. We plan on touring the factory in Indiana during after we take delivery.
Here is a photo of a similar unit we are ordering, this one was sold. A real plus is it fits in our garage, so no storage fees. :blush:
Cheers!

FA797A2D-FDAA-4C8D-ABA5-12D7F8DC391D.jpeg

Last edited:

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Congrats!!!

I’ve been looking at these as well, do you happen to know if they are wood or steel/aluminum construction? Also if metal, welded or bolted?

Thx

Reactions: Patriot

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Congrats!!!

I’ve been looking at these as well, do you happen to know if they are wood or steel/aluminum construction? Also if metal, welded or bolted?

Thx
Thank you, we are excited about ours being in cue for a build. They are all an aluminum constructed/welded frame. There is a video on Intech’s FB page on the construction. They actually have the trailer sitting straight up in the air on the back door area of the frame in the factory. (Pic below) You can call and speak with the InTech Rep. Our experience discussing info/questions with the factory Rep has been stellar so far. And they encourage factory tours if you wish to take delivery at the factory. I hope this helps a little.

2A9943EC-C02A-434A-9284-48E44D66C11C.pngE9A6C6E0-9EF8-4EA3-9114-E3CA632B556B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Here is the lighter wheat colored interior color, maple wood just brightens up the interior, and silver met ext color which as mentioned closely matches our Tundra Crewmax. We were told that from the time we order our Flyer until it arrives at our dealer it would be 6-8 weeks.

We bought a Yeti Tundra Haul cooler this morning.

8938DF8A-02AE-41A2-8EA3-B0DE4DE21C75.jpeg

Last edited:

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Thank you, we are excited about ours being in cue for a build. They are all an aluminum constructed/welded frame. There is a video on Intech’s FB page on the construction. They actually have the trailer sitting straight up in the air on the back door area of the frame in the factory. (Pic below) You can call and speak with the InTech Rep. Our experience discussing info/questions with the factory Rep has been stellar so far. And they encourage factory tours if you wish to take delivery at the factory. I hope this helps a little.

View attachment 96160View attachment 96161
Awesome! Thanks

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Getting our gear together in anticipation of taking delivery of our Pursue Flyer.

After reading and reviewing camp grills we settled on a Weber Q1200 to supplement our Pursue Flyer Galley. Hundreds of great reviews, and built here in the US with a 5 yr warranty. Also uses 1# LNG cylinders seamlessly like the Pursue cook top which made
our decision very easy.

926AD80D-95ED-42C4-82B7-F9EA9788334A.jpeg

28E3F383-6649-466B-BFE8-8D3B8ABA6035.jpeg

Last edited:

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

When and where will the first adventure be?
DirtySox - we are still in the planning stages. Will likely do our shake down here in our Blue Ridge Mtns. We do have longer range plans for trips out west. Love the fact we don’t have to pay to store it. Our Pursue fits in my shop by 2” with the garage door closed haha.
I had measured a few times prior to ordering it. Measure twice and cut once and now a sigh of relief.
2B451B14-9E26-4F9C-B291-4095F5258533.jpeg

Last edited:

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Congratulations. Just make sure to go around your trailer after you first couple of trips to make sure all of the nuts and bolts are still tight. Things have a way of working themselves loose when bouncing down dirt roads.

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Congratulations. Just make sure to go around your trailer after you first couple of trips to make sure all of the nuts and bolts are still tight. Things have a way of working themselves loose when bouncing down dirt roads.
Yes for sure...I scheduled it for an August 1 wrap in XPEL.com ultimate. We have this on our cars and trucks....expensive but awesome paint protection. I have plenty of blue locktite. Also lowering tire pressure 10# won’t hurt either.

Last edited:

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Opted to remove the plastic tongue box on our new 2020 Flyer Pursue and replace it with this.
Dropped it off today to have it prepped and Rhino lined. Planning to mount my 11# propane tank
on the front of this tongue box using the PowerTank mounting bracket. The build goes on...
6DB2946B-A269-446C-9B38-2E43BAC032F4.png

DDF499AD-8A07-446C-8300-85ABB3638DAF.jpeg

Last edited:

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Replaced the plastic tongue box with the metal one I ordered above. Had it Rhino lined today as I was not overly impressed with the powder coating. The Rhino lining turned out pretty nice and should keep the box decent for years of use.

6C4D74F6-DD4B-4651-9CA5-AC17F112DB2C.jpeg

F5B6B8B8-AB06-46A4-9488-87F0F4AA89CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtySox