Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Just passing on some info that some of you might like. see attached information below.

Hello everyone,

I want to start by apologizing for not getting a President's Report out in time to make the newsletter. Things have been busy! I have missed the last two club meetings for various reasons, but fully expect to be at the Dickey's for the May meeting on Saturday the 11th. We are now in summer mode, so we have switched to Saturday evening potluck meetings instead of meeting at the Church. I have been busy with a few club related things in my absence.

1. 7 Trails of Gold Event. I have been polling for trail leaders and working with NMOHVA on logistics.
  2. Cedro burned car extraction. We have the green light from the Forest Service to begin execution before the monsoon season hits.
  3. Greater Santa Fe Recreation Partnership Trails Planning.

I will explain more on each of these at the May Meeting.

Frank
***********************************************************************************************************************************************

May Monthly Meetings -

Thursday May 9th - Phoenix
6:30pm

Growler USA

5415 East High Street, Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Tucson - No Meeting
Flagstaff - See you at Overland Expo Dinner
Saturday May 18th.

Salsa Brava
2220 EAST ROUTE 66
Flagstaff AZ, 86004
Agenda:
6:30 - meet, greet and eat
7:30 - meeting agenda

Old Business:
  • Council member introductions
  • new members/1st time attendee introductions
Membership Report

Trail & Events Report

• 4/13 - Patagonia Ghost Town Tour - Report
  • 4/26 - Hunts Mesa - Report
  • 5/4 - Four Peaks - Report
  • 5-17 - Overland Expo
  • 6/1 - Smiley Rock
  • 6/21 - Cinders Camping
New Business
  • TBD
Copyright © 2019 AZLRO, All rights reserved.
You are a current AZLRO member or your membership expired recently enough to keep you on the mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
AZLRO
2330 W Parkside Ln
Suite G103
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

Reactions: Bobert_60

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Well, coming back to this, I have had vehicular schizophrenia for the past while. However owning my little escape for 4 months, I am loving it. It's getting near it's end becuase of rust, but I have decided to pick another one up in the states with no rust, and tow it back with a similar vintage ranger ext cab 4x4. Two for the price of one.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Well, coming back to this, I have had vehicular schizophrenia for the past while. However owning my little escape for 4 months, I am loving it. It's getting near it's end becuase of rust, but I have decided to pick another one up in the states with no rust, and tow it back with a similar vintage ranger ext cab 4x4. Two for the price of one.
I have a 2008 Ford Escape all wheel drive and it's a great little suv. It badly needs a two speed (low and high range) transfer case though. They also need more ground clearance for serious back country use. You'll definitely need a rear wheel locker as well.
Good luck with your build. Send us some pictures. Lanlubber

Reactions: Bobert_60