Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
I've been looking at the MicroMobile for a few months. Shame right now I'm switching jobs/moving this weekend and can't afford to buy anything right now...Next time!

NC Sasquatch

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
I'm planning on going to Brown Mountains Sunday morning. Anyone interested in meeting up?
Just an heads up. It’s gonna be a swamp. Everything here is already soft and They are forecasting rain for tomorrow too so it will only get worse.

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
So with my new ranger rotation I barely have any weekends off.

Is anyone else usually free during the weekdays and link up with for 1 night trips? It's been forever since I've been out camping and it's easier for me to go during the week when my 2 days off usually are.

DrivingTacoLoco

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Weiss
Member #

Is anyone else usually free during the weekdays and link up with for 1 night trips? It's been forever since I've been out camping and it's easier for me to go during the week when my 2 days off usually are.
I'm going to be in Laurens SC getting my rock sliders this week. Not sure the date yet but I need to be in Nashville on the 29th so it better be Monday or Tuesday. What's your schedule?

Pirate75

Rank V
Launch Member

Builder I

Statesville, North Carolina
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Grimes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4RWT

I work till 10pm Tuesday, but off Wednesday and Thursday this week. I get 1 weekend off about once every 8 weeks now..

Pirate75

Rank V
Launch Member

Builder I

First Name
Steven
Last Name
Grimes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4RWT
Looks good. I'm a bit annoyed. They said it would be ready last Friday. No response to messages. I'll bug them in the morning.
He is “usually” pretty good with getting back. It’s a good crew, but his stuff is getting popular and can usually find his stuff on the trails in URE, esp on Sunday’s during the season.I believe they got hit hard with their Black Friday sale and was many weeks out. Hope you can grab them this week![emoji106]

I have his sliders,bed bars, 3 skids, and a cmc...

WitchDrBlue

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Mooresville, NC, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Gower
Member #

I also have his sliders and bed bars! Mine was his Black Friday sale... not bad on lead time. It’s great stuff and he is a heck of a good guy, as are his employees. One of his guys gave me the bed bars when I was there grabbing my sliders! Hope everyone continues to support them.E996352E-C3C0-4655-BAC9-3955FC9D4786.jpeg

Reactions: Pirate75

Pirate75

Rank V
Launch Member

Builder I

First Name
Steven
Last Name
Grimes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4RWT
I also have his sliders and bed bars! Mine was his Black Friday sale... not bad on lead time. It’s great stuff and he is a heck of a good guy, as are his employees. One of his guys gave me the bed bars when I was there grabbing my sliders! Hope everyone continues to support them.View attachment 137365
IMG_0591.JPGIMG_0557.JPG