Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Yes indeed I did! I’ve been up there 4 times for work (Military) but now that I have a rig in progress I’m planning a trip up to Denali
Denali will call to you the rest of you life once you have seen her in or out of the clouds. Going out to the lake is one heck of a merit badge to have! not too many people have camped out at the end of the road. stop on the way in Talkeetna and grab a beer and a view. it is out of the way but a friendly village with camping. and "Highway" 5 is stunning for a dirt road out into the heart of the state.
Gates of the artic is on my list. Be safe and have fun

Reactions: Stucko_

Stucko_

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Jackson, MS, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stuckman
Member #

Yes indeed I did! I’ve been up there 4 times for work (Military) but now that I have a rig in progress I’m planning a trip up to Denali
Denali will call to you the rest of you life once you have seen her in or out of the clouds. Going out to the lake is one heck of a merit badge to have! not too many people have camped out at the end of the road. stop on the way in Talkeetna and grab a beer and a view. it is out of the way but a friendly village with camping. and "Highway" 5 is stunning for a dirt road out into the heart of the state.
Gates of the artic is on my list. Be safe and have fun
Oh will do! If I’m ever out your way I’ll shoot you a message. Stay safe

Reactions: Kozysnack

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name