Launch Member

Pathfinder II

São Paulo, Brazil
First Name
Gustavo
Last Name
Amaral
Member #

Nice. Happy to hear that. Are you heading towards Patagonia or from Patagonia. This must be a great overlanding experience.
Paula, it's an amazing overland trip! I did it twice. The last one betewen Dez/2019 - Jan/2020. You can see some more pics of it here South America - routes and locations. if you are thinking about this trip, feel free to contact me for tips etc.

Paula - Canadian Explorer

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

Paula, it's an amazing overland trip! I did it twice. The last one betewen Dez/2019 - Jan/2020. You can see some more pics of it here South America - routes and locations. if you are thinking about this trip, feel free to contact me for tips etc.
Nice! Thank you for the offer. I checked your URL and posted there too. Great pics and adventure. Very nice.

Reactions: Gustavo Amaral

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Paula - Canadian Explorer

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

This is Lewis Falls in the southern part of Yellowstone NP.
I have only recently (in 2019) started exploring Yellowstone. It is beautiful. I really enjoyed it. My first visit stemmed from a spur of the moment decision, so didn't venture too far given my work commitments (was running out of vacation days). The bit that I did see, I LOVED IT! Hopefully, will make it back there again.

Reactions: TxJeeper75

TxJeeper75

Rank VI

Steward I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heiman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5LHN
This is Lewis Falls in the southern part of Yellowstone NP.
I have only recently (in 2019) started exploring Yellowstone. It is beautiful. I really enjoyed it. My first visit stemmed from a spur of the moment decision, so didn't venture too far given my work commitments (was running out of vacation days). The bit that I did see, I LOVED IT! Hopefully, will make it back there again.
Same here. Spur of the moment, cross country trip. I had many destinations I wanted to see, but I only allotted for a few hours at each site. No time to really explore the parks. Yellowstone, and that area of Wyoming was beautiful, and I too, hope I can make it back someday, to really take it all in.