Nature Photos

• HTML tutorial

TXRoamer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

DFW
IMG_0980.JPG

I’ve never been lucky enough to have time off where I could line up a decent scenery, the truck, a moonless, cloudless night, AND have the Milky Way in the sky. Friday I had all of that come true out of pure luck. I wasn’t even planning on taking photos until I noticed the sky while making dinner. Couldn’t have been luckier, especially by catching a shooting star during the photo.

Nature is freaking sweet!

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Sony/Zeiss 24mm F2.0 A mount with an A to FE adapter on a Sony A7R3. I would love native FE mount lenses but the body cost enough as it was, so I am just using my old A mount lenses on the FE body.
Sweet. Definitely not in my budget. the only Zeiss lenses I have are on my binoculars. I guess I'll stick to my Sigma.

TOUGE

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gold Coast QLD, Australia
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Ash
Member #

Sweet. Definitely not in my budget. the only Zeiss lenses I have are on my binoculars. I guess I'll stick to my Sigma.
It's not a real Zeiss lens, it pretty much just has the sticker on the side, it's made by Sony to Zeiss specs. So it wasn't baller Zeiss price haha, it was cheaper than the Canon 24mm.

The sigma Art lenses are amazing, some of them match or come very close to Sony GM or Canon L for much cheaper.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

LostCoastNomad

Rank II

Advocate II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
LostCoastNomad
Member #

Sony/Zeiss 24mm F2.0 A mount with an A to FE adapter on a Sony A7R3. I would love native FE mount lenses but the body cost enough as it was, so I am just using my old A mount lenses on the FE body.
Great stuff! I just got my a7r3 last year that was my first "advanced" camera in probably more than a decade and love learning to use it.

Reactions: TOUGE