Nature Photos

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Ghost

Rank V

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Great pics and montage. What did you create it in?
I know the question wasn’t directed at me but I use a similar free app on my phone called pic stitch. Tons of different configurations and simple to use. Choose the format, click the pics from your photo gallery, center and resize them and click export to you photo library or share directly.

HappyOurOverlanding

US West Region Member Rep

Traveler I

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7RAM
I know the question wasn’t directed at me but I use a similar free app on my phone called pic stitch. Tons of different configurations and simple to use. Choose the format, click the pics from your photo gallery, center and resize them and click export to you photo library or share directly.
Thanks. I'll try it

Reactions: Ghost

661 Hundie

Rank 0

Contributor I

Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Arnold
Last Name
Panganiban
69FB4F7B-E7E3-42E4-94A3-260D4D909444.jpegShot during a recent weekend overland expedition in the Eastern Sierras. This particular photo was captured while camping in Alabama Hills on July 5, 2019. I try to make it a point to capture the Milky Way galaxy on every overlanding destination I go (whenever possible).

Our itinerary for the weekend was.. Alabama Hills - Mazourka Pass to Mazourka Peak to Badger Flats to Papoose Flat. Quite an enjoyable experience.. Would recommend it!

Jeffrey Dill

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham Callsign
W4FOZ
View attachment 112435Shot during a recent weekend overland expedition in the Eastern Sierras. This particular photo was captured while camping in Alabama Hills on July 5, 2019. I try to make it a point to capture the Milky Way galaxy on every overlanding destination I go (whenever possible).

Our itinerary for the weekend was.. Alabama Hills - Mazourka Pass to Mazourka Peak to Badger Flats to Papoose Flat. Quite an enjoyable experience.. Would recommend it!
That is a stunning picture!

Reactions: Desert Runner