Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
How were the black flies? We went there in Aug with our 18 month old (now 23 yrs old) and we were getting eatin alive.
Black flies were no issue. Mosquitoes were a pain in the mornings/evenings, though. Just gotta time when to be outside.

wearepachari

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Dallas, TX
First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Joyce
Member #

Ran some forest roads in Mt Hood National Forest this past Sunday. Was trying to get to Laurance Lake to scope out some photography spots but that ended up getting foiled by a bulldozer blocking the trail of all things. Ended up at Lost Lake instead for sunset and managed to capture this shot. lost-lake-august-4-2019.jpg

Ghost

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Great pics and montage. What did you create it in?
I know the question wasn’t directed at me but I use a similar free app on my phone called pic stitch. Tons of different configurations and simple to use. Choose the format, click the pics from your photo gallery, center and resize them and click export to you photo library or share directly.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I know the question wasn’t directed at me but I use a similar free app on my phone called pic stitch. Tons of different configurations and simple to use. Choose the format, click the pics from your photo gallery, center and resize them and click export to you photo library or share directly.
Thanks. I'll try it

Reactions: Ghost