Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

Teague

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairview, TN
Member #

Yeah, it needs some work which is all on hold right now but hopefully soon. What part of town are you in?

cougargnw

Rank III

Advocate I

We are a bit further east in the Knoxville area. I would be willing to help put something together too

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

I'm down near Scottsboro Al. Just went to Knoxville this past weekend to do some training with East Tennessee Overland and some BOLD Overland guys.

cougargnw

Rank III

Advocate I

You guys up for a day trip one of these Saturdays? Its hot as blaze's but a day trip would be a blast

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Sure. It is HOT!!! We are chilling this weekend. Going to Kansas next weekend for a week. So maybe sometime in mid Aug?

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Have you been to the Cherokee National forest at the Ocoee River, awesome places to wild camp, but would need to get there on a Friday afternoon to get a good spot or we could camp at the camp ground. My number is 931-627-5462. Name Ralph

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

I'm in the Louisville, KY, not too far of a drive down to your area. Running a '97 TJ Wrangler.

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Looking to go back to the Cherokkee National Forest on the Ocoee River sometime in Mid Sep. best to go on a Thursday or early Friday to get a good wild camp spot. Trails are mild but fun. Looking at the 15-18. Rafting and Zip lining are close. We are heading to Expo East in Asheville NC on the 5th of Oct for the weekend.

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

We are heading to the Appalachian Rendezvous in North Carolina and then to Expo West. Hope to see some of you there.

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

I may be, but have an invite to Reno to go camping or the wife wants to visit the Grand kids in Kansas. Keep me in mind for other rides though. Thanks

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'm going to be moving back to Nashville TN in May -June. So I'll definitely keep In touch with you guys on here to meet up, explore some trail and camp out with the wife and the boys. Looking forward to moving back TN.

615-775-2406. Jose.

Reactions: Nickzero

Teague

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairview, TN
Member #

I'm going to be moving back to Nashville TN in May -June. So I'll definitely keep In touch with you guys on here to meet up, explore some trail and camp out with the wife and the boys. Looking forward to moving back TN.

615-775-2406. Jose.
Depending on how long you were gone, you might not recognize it. Know what part of town yet?