Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

ExpeditionDriven

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

I just created a Rally Point for the Cars and Coffee in Cool Springs for Sat 8/4. It shot out like 200 invites so hopefully all of you received one (should you be interested in attending). I made myself, @Jrfelkins , and @tc317 admins of the page. This could be a really neat way to meet others. Should there be some decent traction maybe we can claim the second or third weekend of each month as a "Overland Rig" week to try and rival the "Exotic" week. Thoughts?

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

That's right down the road from me. I'll be there, although, that parking lot may be too rough for my tires. :) Jrfelkins link above shows a traffic pattern that they prefer you take to minimize traffic, as well as where they would like for people to park. We'll see how well that actually plays out...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrfelkins

Jrfelkins

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
Member #

I just created a Rally Point for the Cars and Coffee in Cool Springs for Sat 8/4. It shot out like 200 invites so hopefully all of you received one (should you be interested in attending). I made myself, @Jrfelkins , and @tc317 admins of the page. This could be a really neat way to meet others. Should there be some decent traction maybe we can claim the second or third weekend of each month as a "Overland Rig" week to try and rival the "Exotic" week. Thoughts?
Thanks Tyler! How can we loop in our SE ambassador?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

I know this is mainly to just meet everyone, but wouldn't it be cool if we eventually took over a little section of this thing. Maybe introduce an overlanding section to this little event overtime. I mean I don't have very many cool things on my rig, but I know some of you out there have awnings, roof top tents, custom shelves and all kinds of cool stuff to show off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using OB Talk mobile app

Jrfelkins

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
Member #

I know this is mainly to just meet everyone, but wouldn't it be cool if we eventually took over a little section of this thing. Maybe introduce an overlanding section to this little event overtime. I mean I don't have very many cool things on my rig, but I know some of you out there have awnings, roof top tents, custom shelves and all kinds of cool stuff to show off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using OB Talk mobile app
Love that idea! We could be “that group of people” across from the Ferrari’s... [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Cully74

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

I'm going to be moving back to Nashville TN in May -June. So I'll definitely keep In touch with you guys on here to meet up, explore some trail and camp out with the wife and the boys. Looking forward to moving back TN.

615-775-2406. Jose.
Whats up. Was wondering how you liked living in Nashville area of TN? I had visited Chat and Knoxville but never got to Nashville. Do they have a pretty large 4x4 community there? Also, as a younger guy thinking of moving up there later was there an area outside Nashville you would recommend? Thanks man! - Nickzero

ExpeditionDriven

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Whats up. Was wondering how you liked living in Nashville area of TN? I had visited Chat and Knoxville but never got to Nashville. Do they have a pretty large 4x4 community there? Also, as a younger guy thinking of moving up there later was there an area outside Nashville you would recommend? Thanks man! - Nickzero
I'd say it depends on what you're looking for and your budget. Spring Hill/Thompson Station is a nice area in a more "country" area and is a little more budget friendly. I'd compare it to a cheaper Franklin area. If you like the downtown/college scene maybe checkout the 12 South area but be ready for a higher price.

Thanks Tyler! How can we loop in our SE ambassador?
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/nashville-cool-springs-cars-and-coffee-08-04-2018.17691/#post-240887
Above is the link for anyone who missed it. Also, @Jrfelkins I looped in the SE ambassador to make him aware but he cant make it to the meetup. He doesn't live in TN so that's completely understandable.

Reactions: Jrfelkins

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

Hey all,
For all those interested in the LBL trip idea we've been kicking around, check out this thread: https://overlandbound.com/forums/threads/ob-land-between-the-lakes-trip.17911/

We're now looking at dates for September.

I haven't posted any major deets yet, but just wanted to get our conversations in one place on one thread. Click "watch thread" at the top right of the page so you can stay tuned for future updates.

Last edited: