Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

For,those of us who have not been there and Just to be clear. Is this the correct address for Netts Country Deli
4356 Skelley Rd, Santa Fe, TN 38482

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

So far for the Dec. 3rd Dirt Devil Run we are expecting:
FiveOneFiveEight - Christian and Tobi
Jose - Jose
Eloist - Zach
EisenYota - Adam and Aimee
TNDeadHead - Tyler
Merlin2111 - Adam and Summer
T. Wagner

Tentative:
Bval
JDub

Sounds like a good group so far! I know I met a few of you guys but I forget who went with each screen name! If you don't mind posting up your real name I will add it so we can get to know each other a little better

Last edited:
Reactions: FiveOneFiveEight

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

So far for the Dec. 3rd Dirt Devil Run we are expecting:
FiveOneFiveEight - Christian and Tobi
Jose
Eloist
EisenYota
TNDeadHead
Merlin2111 - Adam and Summer

Tentative:
Bval

Sounds like a good group so far! I know I met a few of you guys but I forget who went with each screen name! If you don't mind posting up your real name I will add it so we can get to know each other a little better
Tyler

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

For,those of us who have not been there and Just to be clear. Is this the correct address for Netts Country Deli
4356 Skelley Rd, Santa Fe, TN 38482
Yes, 4356 Skelley Rd, Santa Fe, TN 38482 is correct. I just went on Google Maps and looked for the closest place that would work to meet up and that looked like we could get a few supplies if needed and spending money in a local joint seemed like a nice thing so I went with it.

This is the trailhead according to the hand-drawn map that a few of us have bought.
5899 Dutch Potts Hollow Rd, Santa Fe, TN 38482

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Jose Spring Hill, TN overlanding_4_sanity on IG just incase. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Jose Spring Hill, TN overlanding_4_sanity on IG just incase. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Just need your social security number, your credit card number with the highest limit, and of course, the three-digit security code on the back and you should be set.

Reactions: Jose

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I am interested in this trip as well and I don't live but about an hour or two away.
Please feel free to join! We don't know each other yet so you can just hop right in the group.

Edit: I added you to the list as tentative. If you decide to come along feel free to post in this thread.

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

How long is the run expected to take?
Well, to do the entire thing from start to finish will take most of the day I would think. I have only hit it in sections but each time I go its a couple of hours. The nice thing is that you cross a lot of main roads so you can do as little or as much as you would like!

Reactions: hjason.hay

hjason.hay

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

US
Well, to do the entire thing from start to finish will take most of the day I would think. I have only hit it in sections but each time I go its a couple of hours. The nice thing is that you cross a lot of main roads so you can do as little or as much as you would like!
I bought the map a few years back but never have driven the route. I will try to make it.

bval

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

Pretty sure @eloist has done the whole route. Zach, ideas on total time with ~10 trucks?

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I have a home and family in Colorado, but the work situation around here sucks. I have had to work out of state before. I am hoping to get a contract and work in Lewisberg for a year or so. If all works out, I may be down there in as little as a week. I hear there is some beautiful country to see. I am thinking about driving my rig down there, along with my teardrop. If I do go, I will be looking for a place to rent for a while. Something small and cheap. My plan is to work during the week and go exploring every weekend.

Any good BBQ joints in the area? How about things to see?

Hopefully it will be warmer than here (a few days ago)

Reactions: Jose

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

I have a home and family in Colorado, but the work situation around here sucks. I have had to work out of state before. I am hoping to get a contract and work in Lewisberg for a year or so. If all works out, I may be down there in as little as a week. I hear there is some beautiful country to see. I am thinking about driving my rig down there, along with my teardrop. If I do go, I will be looking for a place to rent for a while. Something small and cheap. My plan is to work during the week and go exploring every weekend.

Any good BBQ joints in the area? How about things to see?

Hopefully it will be warmer than here (a few days ago)
Awesome rig! I live in Columbia just a few miles from Lewisburg. I'm not sure about the BBQ situation down there but Columbia has a couple of decent spots. I like Gabes smokehouse and there is a new guy that has set up a stand that is only open on Fridays and Saturdays that I hear is amazing. As far as places to see there are a bunch I will try and compile a list for you over Thanksgiving. If it works out and you do come here to work it'd be cool to meet up. Are you looking for a place to rent just in Lewisburg or would you also be open to Columbia?

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app