Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Is that the brewing company that has the peanut butter milk stout? I think I have seen them in Kroger. Could be very mistaken though.

Climber

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Columbia
Hey guys,
First post here. I just joined the forum and live down in Columbia. I've done a ton of backpacking and camping but not much off-roading in vehicles (done a bunch of dirt bike / 4-wheeler stuff though). I'm very interested in learning more and getting my two young boys out a bit so if yall are doing any easy stuff soon, please let me know. I just got a 4runner that I'm working on getting ready and anxious to get her out!

Reactions: Jose

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

Hey guys,
First post here. I just joined the forum and live down in Columbia. I've done a ton of backpacking and camping but not much off-roading in vehicles (done a bunch of dirt bike / 4-wheeler stuff though). I'm very interested in learning more and getting my two young boys out a bit so if yall are doing any easy stuff soon, please let me know. I just got a 4runner that I'm working on getting ready and anxious to get her out!
Sorry I forgot to tag you in my post above

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Welcome climber!! I’m also out of Spring Hill, TN and also got two boys 11 and 7. Might be able to make it for the meet but I’ll let you know tomorrow as I got my mother n law who came into visit from Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Climber

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

What kind of hunt?
Sounds like Mother in Laws.

Just a reminder to come by Tailgate Brewing tonight at 7:30. I will be there a few minutes early and am a tall guy in a blue button down so feel free to look for me when you come in.

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

My wife is coming. I just got here and am ordering some food. There is a nice JK in the parking lot but I am not sure if that's one of you guys. I am sitting by the main bar by the projector.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Hope you guys had a good turnout tonight and had fun! If we can get one of these going on a Saturday or even Sunday afternoon sometime, I'll make my best effort to attend. Weekdays are pretty hard to do with my work schedule. :(