Nashville meet up

• HTML tutorial

Trailspin

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Not looking good on weather and Hunt is sick so we may be out unfortunately. I don’t want to digit w/ out him.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

JKChad

Rank 0

Contributor II

Just figured I'd post as it's been a while. I've put close to 4500 miles on my trailer in the last few months. Did the FJ summit in Ouray Colorado, Overland East, and a few family camping trips thrown in for good measure. The trailer has come a long ways and has many more mods planned for winter.

I'm absolutely loving my trailer parking brake system, it's a god send for moving the trailer around by myself and adds a much appreciated level of safety. Also love having a detachable tongue. I feel far better about leaving the trailer. The new axle setup has been flawless. The telescoping rack system is functional still but will be revamped slightly this winter. Next big project is 12v/110 system with solar and fridge/freezer enclosure.

Also added a new tow vehicle, weekend wheeler in the mix. Got rid of the wife's VW Tiguan and picked up a 2015 wrangler unlimited Rubicon for the wife to DD. [emoji41][emoji16]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tim D and Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Just figured I'd post as it's been a while. I've put close to 4500 miles on my trailer in the last few months. Did the FJ summit in Ouray Colorado, Overland East, and a few family camping trips thrown in for good measure. The trailer has come a long ways and has many more mods planned for winter.

I'm absolutely loving my trailer parking brake system, it's a god send for moving the trailer around by myself and adds a much appreciated level of safety. Also love having a detachable tongue. I feel far better about leaving the trailer. The new axle setup has been flawless. The telescoping rack system is functional still but will be revamped slightly this winter. Next big project is 12v/110 system with solar and fridge/freezer enclosure.

Also added a new tow vehicle, weekend wheeler in the mix. Got rid of the wife's VW Tiguan and picked up a 2015 wrangler unlimited Rubicon for the wife to DD. [emoji41][emoji16]

Looks awesome brother!!! Can’t wait to get back on mine as well after the holidays. Which I lived closer to you would like to check that bad boy out in person. Wait lmao how far are you from Spring Hill?

Last edited:
Reactions: JKChad

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Nice set up there @JKChad ! I think I'll employ some of your features when I do my trailer. Love the trailer brake idea... and the removable tongue.

JKChad

Rank 0

Contributor II

Looks awesome brother!!! Can’t wait to get back on mine as well after the holidays. Which I lived closer to you would like to check that bad boy out in person. Wait lmao how far are you from Spring Hill?

Just a hop, skip, and a jump! I'm about 25-30 mins straight up 65 from ya. I'm in the nippers corner area, Brentwood/Antioch area.

Reactions: Jose

JKChad

Rank 0

Contributor II

Nice set up there @JKChad ! I think I'll employ some of your features when I do my trailer. Love the trailer brake idea... and the removable tongue.
It's 2 features I'll never do without on any trailer I have going forward. Parking brakes should be an industry standard for any type of utility trailer. The removable tongue helps me rest a little easier knowing someone is going to have try a bit harder to tow away my trailer.

Tim D

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Nashville
Member #

Damn sexy!!!!

Reactions: JKChad and Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Just a hop, skip, and a jump! I'm about 25-30 mins straight up 65 from ya. I'm in the nippers corner area, Brentwood/Antioch area.

Oh man for sure!!!! I’ll hit you up one of these days to meet up!! [emoji106][emoji109][emoji95]

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

It's 2 features I'll never do without on any trailer I have going forward. Parking brakes should be an industry standard for any type of utility trailer. The removable tongue helps me rest a little easier knowing someone is going to have try a bit harder to tow away my trailer.

We are having a meet in January and if you are available I bet a lot of us would love to check out the rig!

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/january-middle-tn-meet-at-the-casual-pint/