Launch Member

Traveler III

Owens Cross Roads, Madison County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Sorry just saw this. We headed over late but we're in/out. Going to expo east for sure. Can u make it?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I was planning on going for the whole weekend. I'm now hoping to be just be there at all. It may be the first trip for my kids so we'll see how it goes.

Livetvguy

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nashville, TN
Member #

I would say yes. Would love to meet up for the ride over. Planning on leaving Thursday as well.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Still waiting on an answer from the boss if we will be heading to Gatlingburg that same week and the following week for work. It definitely looking forward to meeting up with you either before or after even try to set up a ride.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Forgot to mention I'm out of Spring Hill, TN. I just noticed I need to update my info. Lol

Reactions: MagnoliaOverland

Livetvguy

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nashville, TN
Member #

Trailspin, you want to set up a Rally Point? I haven't done one yet, not sure how it works.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Finally made back up to Tennessee guys for good. I'm officially living in Spring Hill, TN right off duplex road and Main Street. Feels good to be back home!![emoji106][emoji109]

I'm not too far from you and @OverlandLexusTN over in Thompson's Station. Good to know there are some other locals here.

Trailspin

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Guys - we're doing a big team hunt advevture set up at cars and coffee on 11/4. Wound love to have some ob TN crew there. We will set up early but can't save some spots of those interested. Just wanted to get this on everyone's radar

Reactions: GoXplore

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Cars and Coffee is always a lot of fun. Unfortunately we've got other commitments on the 4th but I hope you all have a good turnout.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I’ve heard good things about cars and coffee but I’ve never been to one since I moved back from Florida in May. Where is this located at?

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Think its still at the Cool Springs movie theater parking lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using OB Talk mobile app
Yep. It is one of the largest Cars & Coffee events in the country. Per capita it has more supercars than any other city, from what I have heard. It's no big deal to see Lamborghinis, Ferraris, etc. Even a few Bugati Veyrons. As in more than one. The most Veyrons I've seen there at one time was three but there are at least 4-5 of them in the area based on the total number I've seen at the show over the course of a summer.

The first weekend of the month is normally the biggest C&C and has the largest number of exotic cars.

Reactions: Trailspin and Jose

Trailspin

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Yep. It is one of the largest Cars & Coffee events in the country. Per capita it has more supercars than any other city, from what I have heard. It's no big deal to see Lamborghinis, Ferraris, etc. Even a few Bugati Veyrons. As in more than one. The most Veyrons I've seen there at one time was three but there are at least 4-5 of them in the area based on the total number I've seen at the show over the course of a summer.

The first weekend of the month is normally the biggest C&C and has the largest number of exotic cars.
That's exactly why we hope to set up then to get the biggest draw! Should be fun if weather is good

Reactions: GoXplore

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

Guys - we're doing a big team hunt advevture set up at cars and coffee on 11/4. Wound love to have some ob TN crew there. We will set up early but can't save some spots of those interested. Just wanted to get this on everyone's radar

My rig isn't anything anyone would want to see but I am going to try and make it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app