US Southeast Nashville Meet and Greet

• HTML tutorial

JetMechPilot

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
Fine with me. Can we get a head count going? No need to drive an hour for two people I think...(nothing against you matt..haha.) Unless you don't care...

Me
XJmatt
Brianj??
GoXplor??
systemdelete??

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Well let’s make this happen. Maybe we could hit up something in Spring Hill or Franklin?? Maybe this coming Saturday?
Turkey day and families. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Crap, guys. My brother and I have had a house for sale back in Kentucky for the past 6 months. It sold, cash buyer, and they want to close on it before the end of November. I'm driving back to Kentucky this weekend to make sure we've emptied everything of significance or value out of the house before we no longer have any access to it.

I'll have to catch you guys in December.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Man I'm sorry guys. I hope I wasn't the one that pushed it over the edge to postponing.

My brother went and checked out the property in Kentucky yesterday, so I ended up staying in town today. Maybe we can all try to do this again next weekend or something.

I also remembered there's the Wild Hare Beer Company here in Spring Hill that has a shopping strip parking lot and several things on tap for on-site enjoyment. That's maybe an option for a group of up to 8-10 of us.

ovrlnd_escape

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Man I'm sorry guys. I hope I wasn't the one that pushed it over the edge to postponing.

My brother went and checked out the property in Kentucky yesterday, so I ended up staying in town today. Maybe we can all try to do this again next weekend or something.

I also remembered there's the Wild Hare Beer Company here in Spring Hill that has a shopping strip parking lot and several things on tap for on-site enjoyment. That's maybe an option for a group of up to 8-10 of us.
It wasn’t your fault. I got called into work today. But anyway I’m down for the wild hare! Would be a good spot to meet and have a cold one. [emoji106]

Reactions: GoXplore

ovrlnd_escape

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Sometimes it just doesn't work out, no worries at all. Let's try it again...

I've been spending some time today trying to plan trips to Big South Fork and LBL.
I have been wanting to cruise LBL for a long time. Never been. Is it a good one to camp at as well?? Also where is Big South Fork??

systemdelete

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Nashville, TN
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Rumbaugh
Member #

I have been wanting to cruise LBL for a long time. Never been. Is it a good one to camp at as well?? Also where is Big South Fork??
BSF is just outside Jamestown, TN. So think North of Crossville on I-40 between Nashville and Knoxville. It runs up into Kentucky.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Yeah I'm a 1-2 beers kind of guy if I am out in public. Afternoons are probably easier for me anyway on weekends. By 2PM the family is probably ready for a break from me. lol